Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Bible says "Jacob I have loved, but Esau I have hated"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message And "So then it is neither of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy."

My Bible even says that my God raised up the Pharaoh that "knew not Joseph" first by birth, then by causing him to become king of the Egyptians, solely with the purpose of destroying him and his armies, that God's "name might be declared throughout all the earth."

My Bible also says "therefore has He mercy on whom He will have mercy, and whom He will He hardens."

My Bible even answers people's objections to this statement by saying "You will say then to me, 'Why does He yet find fault? For who has resisted His will?' No, but, O man, who are you that replies against God? Shall the thing formed say to Him that formed it, 'Why have you made me like this?' Has not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel of value, and another of shame?"

My Bible gives a reason for my God's approach that most people hate by saying, "What if God, willing to shew His wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much patience the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction. And that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He preordained to a most glorious condition"

My Bible says the chosen people will be hated by the world because of this truth:

"If you were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP