Users Online Now: 2,154 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 878,534
Pageviews Today: 1,564,592Threads Today: 670Posts Today: 11,769
05:55 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Human Batteries Will Power The NEW BABYLON!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Remember the movie Matrix?
Of course you do.

Now that there is talk of putting "Lithium" among other things in our municipal (PUBLIC) drinking water across these not so United States (WITHOUT PUBLIC CONSENT), you might get a better understanding of what is meant by the words human "wet-wire" (a term you can't search on the internet and find much - if any - real disclosure). I first learned of this term from someone I personally met in my travels. The man said he was being experimented on by the U.S. Army since the early 70's, and had pictures of chemtrails, spoke of LIDAR, spoke of ELF waves, voice to skull technology, nano-seeding, psychotronic weaponry, psychocivilized society etc....

I won't go into all the details, because the topic is a bit complex to sum up in a few paragraphs. Anyway, here is a link to get you thinking. Besides, you generally won't hear a damn thing about these latest technological developments (growing behind the scenes) from the usual subjects. Our familiar talking head pundits (be they liberal or conservative) in the controlled mainstream media will rarely bat an eye to acknowledge the converging trends; trends that will no doubt unseat the entire political spectrum in our very near future. Information is power. And the public will be more or less rendered powerless without the full spectrum of information at their disposal......That is why TPTB are intent on controlling the THIRD WAVE with what has been termed in their own words as FULL SPECTRUM DOMINANCE!

But even mushrooms can grow in the dark. Some will resist no doubt. However, the general population at large knowing little about these manifestations until it is FAR too late to stem the tide of "group think", will naturally find such trends less than objectionable, and in fact utterly embrace them due to the inculcation of subliminal and overt brainwashing from news (spin) and entertainment alike. So for now, you are stuck with the occasional use (by myself and others) of alternative media and even YOUTUBE pleas and/or admonishments to think outside the box.

Remember this, that the properties of lithium lend themselves to making good batteries. ~The general concept is that ALL humanity will (by transformation of our socio-political-economic and spiritual landscape) - through increasing revelation and application of transhumanistic developments - become individual "wet-wires" (both receiver and transmitter) and enter the forever matrix while at the same time compromising their very souls:

But some of us won't be participating.... I can assure you.
Being unequally yoked via electronic shackles (ie MARK OF THE BEAST) that offer a dystopic view of freedom is not my choice, nor should it be yours.

(In the movie THE MATRIX, humanity became as batteries that feed the life of the machines. Today, the machines are run by the spirit of Anti-Christ. And I think,, you know full well where that will lead.....to chaos and death of the soul without the salvation of Jesus Christ.)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP