Users Online Now: 1,952 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 817,988
Pageviews Today: 1,514,739Threads Today: 722Posts Today: 12,687
04:57 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Curse of HAM = WHITE RACE = Nimrod = Tower of Babel = Sodom and Gomorrah and More
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message *black people ARE NOT the cursed ones connected to HAM.

The canaanites were cursed and turned white. [given leprosy]
i will try to make this simple and to the point.

Genesis 9

18. And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan.

26. And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

Leviticus 14

34. When ye be come into the land of Canaan, which I give to you for a possession, and I put the plague of leprosy in a house of the land of your possession; (leprosy equals white skin)

now that we understand these basic scriptures, i will now prove that white people are HAM and not the so called black people.
white people are even tied in with nimrod, the tower of babel plus sodom and gomorrah.

Basic Story Of How HAM Became Cursed:
[i can prove other nations to be white GENTILES also, but i am only dealing with HAM at this time.]

Genesis 9

18. And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and HAM is the father of Canaan.

19. These are the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole earth overspread.

20. And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:

21. And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.

22. And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.

23. And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.

24. And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.

25. And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

26. And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

27. God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

The Family Tree Of Cursed Ham:

Genesis 10

5. By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

6. And the sons of Ham; **Cush, and **Mizraim, and **Phut, and **Canaan.

7. And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabtechah: and the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan.

8. And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.

9. He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD.

10. And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.

11. Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,

12. And Resen between Nineveh and Calah: the same is a great city.

13. And Mizraim begat Ludim, and Anamim, and Lehabim, and Naphtuhim,

14. And Pathrusim, and Casluhim, (out of whom came Philistim,) and Caphtorim.

15. And Canaan begat Sidon his first born, and Heth,

16. And the ***Jebusite, and the ***Amorite, and the ***Girgasite,

17. And the ***Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,

18. And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the ***Canaanites spread abroad.

19. And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.

20. These are the sons of Ham, after their families, after their tongues, in their countries, and in their nations.

**Cush [link to dictionary.reference.com]

NOTE EXCERPT: "...But there are intimations which warrant the conclusion that there was also a Cush in Africa, the Ethiopia" (so called by the Greeks)
[i'm NOT excusing cush/ethiopia whom the Most High also has a beef with. i'm just pointing out there are TWO CUSH.]

**Mizraim = Egyptians
[link to dictionary.reference.com]

**Phut

**Canaan

***What Will Happen To These Nations of HAM?

Deuteronomy 7
1. When Yah thy Elohim shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out Many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the ***Girgashites, and the ***Amorites, and the ***Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the ***Hivites, and the ***Jebusites, seven nations GREATER and mightier than thou;

2. And when Yah thy Elohim shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:

3. Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

4. For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may SERVE OTHER GODS: so will the anger of Yah be kindled against YOU, and destroy thee suddenly.

5. But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their ALTARS, and break down their IMAGES, and cut down their Groves, and burn their GRAVEN IMAGES with Fire.

once again, i can point out other getile nations
but i am only dealing with the deceptions about HAM!

it appears HAM was the first homosexual and his line was responsible for idols and false gods.

THERE IS ONLY ONE ELOHIM!
THE MIGHTY ONE OF ISRAEL!

*Eber = Shem = Hebrew Race

CAN I GET A PIN???
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP