Users Online Now: 1,791 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 683,883
Pageviews Today: 1,160,602Threads Today: 430Posts Today: 7,895
01:08 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject INSIDE INFO - US about to engage in Libya within 12 - 36 hours! SHTF from now on
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message (Sorry for my crappy English)

Take this inside info as you want.

The chance is most likely (got >90%) the us is going to take action on Libya within the next 12 - 36 hours.

I am not saying it will, but the US is taking measures might these actions spark international problems, for example with Russia or the Arab world.

One of those measures is troop movement and redeployment and then I mean accross the globe as upgrading missile status from level 4 - 5 which you can read as sleep or maintenance mode to level 3, which means possible deployment within 2 hours (not instant deployment). And note that with the missiles, I mean NOT the nuclear ones.

Pay attention tho comming day and a half, because this could be the spark you guys were waiting for. Also dont be surprised if this gives other regions the chance to engage in more radical moves (like N-korea).

And no, I cant post a link of a phonecall. :)
If you want more info or something, just ask, I will see if I can answer your questions. Will be back in an hour or 2.

Please post any additional info about the subject or developments you het trough the media!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP