Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject World's Hardest and most Enlightening Riddle
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This first riddle has been dubbed one of the hardest riddles in the world.....Do you know the answer?

I can turn polar bears white and I will make you cry. I make the toughest men crumble and girls comb their hair. I make celebrities look stupid and normal people look like celebrities. I turn pancakes brown and make your champagne bubble. If you turn me off life can be sweet. I will most likely make you start smoking and be the reason you quit, but if you start to complain, I couldnt give a shit.

What AM I?

But wait, here are the CLUES belonging to the revised *updated* version:
Please note due to the changes the answer to this second riddle is in fact different.

I can turn polar bears white, and I can also be seen rotating around the pole star, I AM the greater and lesser bears too

I will and can make all of you cry because I can be shown to be connected to ALL motion, I AM E-motion.

I make the toughest men crumble, for obvious reasons, nothing can withstand the effects of tiME and what I AM.
Yet not only this time, but all the time, this 'just is', is another aspect of what I AM.

I represent karmic justice, thus I AM what 'just is' too.
And U need to know my EM, or electro-magnetic charms can bestow good luck too.

I can make girls comb their hair, and weave and braid it into designs I have chosen for you, and the comb itself can be traced to what I AM, via Neo-lithic geometric scripts that our ancestors once used...

I make celebrities like Hitler look stupid and celebrities like Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt look like normal people when drawing even more attention to what I AM, without really needing to tell people what I AM.

I can turn banana pancakes brown and make your champagne bubble into an orgy of vescia pisces, along with turning Jewish whines and wine into a drunken Christian MOB, by letting them ferment and stew, asking the obvious, where did the MOON, and its illuminati SHINE go?

If you turn me off and on, life can be sweet.
Whether using binary 0 + 1, or yarrow stalks, or two coins using heads or tales...
If you learn about my geometry, the SS or sweet spot in the center might be found...
I can help you navigate LEFT and RIGHT, and learn about the y-axis
I can help you navigate UP and DOWN and learn about the x-axis
I can help you navigate INSIDE and OUTSIDE of who you are, learning about the z-axis and the MIRROR

With me as guide, Space, Time and E-Motion become the classroom.

I will most likely make you start smoking and be the reason you quit, but if you start to complain, I couldnt give a shit, because I AM what I AM.

What AM I?

namaste

XX
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP