Users Online Now: 2,234 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,043,371
Pageviews Today: 1,875,673Threads Today: 818Posts Today: 14,391
09:14 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject anyone else hearing a low rumbling sound in Los Angeles at night?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Every night for the last few weeks i hear a very audible rumbling sound. At first i thought it was a loud truck driving by but then i realized I hear it all over the city, same exact pitch and duration, it never alters. Definitely not a truck. It comes every few minutes and lasts for about 20 seconds. it sounds like it is coming from the earth.

is anyone else hearing this? any ideas what it might be?

My friend believes it is part of the transition between dimensions, from 3rd to 4th and into 5th, that might be why most people do not hear it or are not paying any notice to it.

It is there and very real, every night, but what it is, i can't tell you. if you are in LA listen for it tonight, it is a low pitch, loud rumbling sound. let me know if you hear it, it will be there.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP