Users Online Now: 2,365 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,994,836
Pageviews Today: 2,767,862Threads Today: 671Posts Today: 13,067
09:05 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Very strange thing spiritual experience - can anyone explain this?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So we have a group of friends that always hang out.
Most of us are coupled up. but we all enjoy conversations with each other. we go out in this group a lot to hang out and be social. we are all connected in one way or another.

So there is one gal from the group who i always end up in deep spiritual chats with. About everything from the concepts of energy, to past lives, to state of the world... you name it, we very much share the same sort of metaphysical views.

So one night we get to chatting about this stuff and its getting way deep, and heavy and its like she says something and the light bulb goes off, and i say something and she is blown away... deeper and deeper until something very strange happened.

It was like for a few seconds time slowed way way way down, and then it was almost like a zap of energy between us happend like a really intense jolt via our eyes.

We both were like... what the hell was that?

It was NOT like a sexual thing, please don't miss understand... this is NOT a romantic thing, we are both very happy in our relationships, and are both in the perfect places with our mates with NO intent on messing that up. But it was a really trippy like etherial zapp or shock for lack of a better word.

We still always end up in these deep talks and they get intense and similar but not to that extent, it was a really odd thing.

Also the only time i have ever felt that zapp thing was very deep in meditation one time, when concentrating on WHITE LIGHT all around me.

its blissfull, but not in a sexual way at all...
like pure LIGHT for lack of a better word.

sorry if i am sounding way too woo woo... but i don't know how else to describe it.

Anyone ever have this happen? what the heck is it?

In any case... we are just friends, and have no interest in anything but, however I think we would both love to have that strange thing happen again.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP