Users Online Now: 2,140 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 611,897
Pageviews Today: 1,060,744Threads Today: 441Posts Today: 7,429
12:55 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What do you think of people who believe in the same God as you but do not accept Jesus as God or lord and why
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Does anyone else find it ridiculous that biggest haters believe in the same God as the people they hate

Just posting a link to a chart of religion and asking
why is it that there are so many threads about hate mostly against Jews and Muslims when the majority of the haters supposedly believe in the same God as the people they claim to be Children of Satan? I would just like to do a bit of sitting back and see how many posters will be spewing hatred on here. Lets see if the Thumpers can refrain from calling anyone child of Satan or making copy paste postings of scriptures from whatever book of the day they are following
No bashing of each other please everyone should be able to voice their person opinion

Ohh and since this is my post I can and will remove your post if you get too nasty :) I will still do some Moderating

if you have th guts state your religion or non religion as well

The Big Religion Chart

The ReligionFacts "Big Religion Chart" is an attempt to summarize all the complexities of religions and belief systems into tiny little boxes on a single, quick-reference comparison chart. Yes, of course this is impossible. As we always warn with our comparison charts, this is no substitute for reading about religions in greater detail, talking with religious adherents, etc. But this religion comparison chart can (hopefully) be a useful and accessible way to "get the gist" of some unfamiliar groups and compare basic beliefs and practices of the world's religions and belief systems. Currently, 43 belief systems are listed.

[link to www.religionfacts.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP