Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NASA Caught Out Again With Confusing Statement Tyche - Nibiru
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Continuing my last thread: Thread: 2012 Planet-X NASA Announcement Spring 2012 - FACT!

NASA Astrophysics Scientists have been confusing amateur astronomers and professionals alike over the last months with there data relating to the possible discovery of a new Gas Giant Planet or a Brown Dwarf Star.

NASA are known for making some amazing discoveries in space using fantastic technology that is available to them. But NASA executives are fast becoming renowned for back tracking and carefully announcing information that can be quite a concern for your average conspiracy theorist, and even astrophysics scientists alike.

[link to articlechase.com]

Seemingly NASA have been caught out again trying to confuse science, scientists and people with crazy logic and rebuttals.

Why are they trying to confuse people with putting Nibiru and Tyche in the same rhetoric, dismissing both as theory, but in the same breathe announcing discoveries and placing Nibiru in the same statement. I don't know it seems like they know something but are really confusing the issue.

Back to my last thread and the WISE discoveries to be announced, this is the WISE statement: the WISE team is busily preparing its data for two big public releases: one this April, and the final release in the spring of 2012.
[link to www.nasa.gov]

And now this from David Morrison Astrobiologist:

The mythical planet Nibiru, if you believe the stories about it, is on a 3600-year orbit that brings it into the inner solar system and is headed for an encounter with Earth two years from now. They could hardly be more different. Please use a little common sense. The name "Tyche" is not any more real than the object, and it is certainly not the "scientific name" for Nibiru.

Not only is he confusing logic and reason, but he debunks NASA's own theories in what he states.

So what is going on - this is getting very interesting.

Oh and ZackSavage :) Thanks for your comment last thread I appreciate it - yes I would like to say i am the former :)

cheers
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP