Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Heed this WARNING.....DAY WILL BECOME AS NIGHT
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message WARNING!!

The Sun will soon go dark. Day will become night. I believe I have been warned, and that it is soon.

My three dreams for the last 3 consecutive days.

3 nights ago....
I dreamed of being with my love ones that have passed on.

2 nights ago....
I dreamed of being with my pets that have passed on.

Last night....
I dreamed of the darkness to come. The darkness came as if a dimmer switch had been turned. It went from very bright and Sunny to pitch blackness.

NOTE: I have been given several dreams of things that have come to pass. These were things on a magnitude that I know they were prophetic and not chance.

I believe these dreams were given to show me to trust my dreams, and that I would be warned through them. I believe I have been warned of the closeness of this day. So I pass this on to you today.

EDIT to add....

Be sure to see the Video I added on Page 6.

Interesting? Yes

Will Happen? We will soon see.

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 1 Thessalonians 5:4

Acts:2:20:
"The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:"

Revelation 16:10
And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

Revelation 9:2
He opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke from the shaft.

Mat 24:29-31
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Joel 2:1-2
Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people

and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

Joel 2:10-13
And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:

And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.

Isa 13:9-11

Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP