Users Online Now: 1,216 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 51,685
Pageviews Today: 93,757Threads Today: 44Posts Today: 484
12:52 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Drunvalo channeling LUCIFER etcetc.. and JIRKA RYSAVY..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If I had known something about theology - if I had heard about Satanism, Lucifer, the "dark side", angelology, messianism, prophecy, miracles, and the like, I might not have been taken by surprise by Mr. Melchizedek´s wild response when I telephoned him.  "All hell broke loose", so to speak, when I asked Mr. Melchizedek to help to rein in Mr. Winter as he had promised, and as he wrote in his April 1992 letter to Mr. Winter.

Because I was not well educated in Judaism (which puts no emphasis on these things) and because I was not educated at all about Christianity or Islam (which apparently take Satan and the "dark side" more seriously than does Judaism), I was not at all prepared for Mr. Melchizedek´s weird theological arguments.  I was certainly not prepared for Mr. Melchizedek´s threats and his intervention to prevent Meru Foundation from defending the integrity (and usefulness) of our original work from Mr. Winter and his abuses and misrepresentations of it.

I was not at all prepared when Mr. Melchizedek told me that he would not rein in Mr. Winter unless I joined with him and his multi-millionaire benefactor, Jirka Rysavy in "channeling Lucifer."  I had previously heard that Mr. Winter was involved in satanism, but I had not taken it seriously or tried to confirm this.  (Mr. Rysavy was then CEO of Corporate Express and Transecon in Broomfield, Colorado, and he is now CEO of Gaiam, the health food and exercise equipment mega-corporation that is currently taking over numerous independent businesses.  As we know from the transcript of Mr. Winter´s first "confession" (posted at < [link to www.danwinter.com] >) Mr. Winter later worked for Transecon, under a "front" company, set up by Mr. Rysavy, until Mr. Rysavy fired him for refusing to end his plagiarism of my work.)

What followed was like a grade "B" horror or gangster movie.  Mr. Melchizedek not only told me that he and Mr. Rysavy were channeling Lucifer, but that now that he had told me this, if I did not go alone with him and if I did not turn my work over to Mr. Winter, "they (I assume he and/or his Lucifer-channeling friends) would ´get´ me."

I was taken completely by surprise.  I expected Mr. Melchizedek to be reasonable and caring and to help me to rein in Mr. Winter.  Instead I was told about something really sick and dangerous, and I was told if I did not acquiesce, he and/or the others involved with him in channeling Lucifer would actively try to destroy my work and my credibility, and see to it that Mr. Winter got the credit - and that they would support Mr. Winter´s wildly untrue version of events.

At this point, completely blind-sided, I lost it and I got angry.  I wish I had a recording of what I actually said, because that would put the lie to what Mr. Melchizedek went on to claim I said - but I don´t.  (It was incidents such as this that later prompted us to videotape Mr. Winter´s first confession.)  I am sure I told him "to go to hell."  I am sure I yelled something to the effect that it would be more effective to hire someone to get him and Mr. Winter than to use the courts.  I was really angry.

But, it never occurred to me (and obviously it could not be true) that Mr. Melchizedek, on hearing me tell him to "go to hell", actually, somehow, thought I had the power to make this so.

Mr. Melchizedek then went on to fulfill his threat to harm me.  This takes us to Mr. Melchizedek´s letter to Mr. Winter and Mr. Winter´s attorney, Stephen Salai, Esq., and to Meru Foundation´s attorney, Brian Coyne, Esq.

If anyone has questions or comments, or would like to see more evidence or whatever, please send your email to [email protected].

Yours truly,
Stan Tenen
Director of Research,
Meru Foundation
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP