Users Online Now: 2,311 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,400,455
Pageviews Today: 2,018,251Threads Today: 566Posts Today: 10,879
04:28 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Can't find potassium Iodide anywhere....will kelp help with radiation fallout?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi....I'm from Oregon, a friend of mine and I have been on the phone with health food/vitamin stores for the past couple of hours....they are all sold out of the KI tabs, also known as Postassium Iodide. One clerk stated she would be a rich woman right now if she had any in stock....inundated with calls. Another stated that if I did find a supplier to call them back and let them know where to get more.

I have read that kelp tablets help, but can't find out what dosage to take to keep our thyroids healthy in the event of nuclear fallout from Japan.

If anyone has any info, please post.

Also, I've read that high levels of potassium rich foods are helpful....such as bananans and eating seaweed, like in miso soup has been successful in decreasing radiation levels in the body.

Please pin so we can add helpful information for those of us on the West Coast.

I do want you all to know, I trust God in all things....if we cannot find the things we need, he is our shield...but it is a wise man/woman who prepares.

Thanks and God Bless
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP