Users Online Now: 1,538 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 17,647
Pageviews Today: 25,242Threads Today: 7Posts Today: 130
12:13 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Gaddafi controls 90% of Libya and says no negotiations with rebels. US says he will be removed by any means necessary. Does this mean war?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I watched the press conference yesterday where Obama said leaving Gaddafi in power is not an option. Now that he has control of the country again, what is going to happen? Will the US really send forces into Libya to remove him? I know everyone is watching to ongoing DOOM in Japan, but this situation is looking pretty serious. Why do I feel like we are being set up for WW3?

[link to www.newstalkzb.co.nz]

Muammar Gaddafi's air force has struck at Libyan rebels as their leaders gained support from the Arab League, including a no-fly zone to help their battered fighters.

Seif al-Islam, Gaddafi's son, told Italian newspapers he's confident government troops will defeat rebels, adding they have already retaken control over "90 per cent of the country".

He swore there will be no negotiations with the rebels, calling them terrorists and saying there will be a "war to the end"
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP