Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How to treat INDEPENDENT WOMEN - ARIES WOMEN? ~HELP~
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well my girlfriend is Aries, I'm scorpio and I am really attached to her but she doesn't express her feelings or texts, calls me enough!!

But she loves me to be possessive and be the way I am, which of course I am possessive in a way, she doesnt like going out to clubs, she doesnt wear anything to attract other man, whatever I say she does... but it kills me!! that she doesn't show affection, like... she doesn't show that she cares, she doesn't call or anything!

I've told her that I need to know where she is at because I care about her and if something happens at least I would know where she is at (127 hours, has anyone seen that movie?) I'm actually just like this with my parents too and other family members, not just her!
Yes, I do tell her to go out, to have fun with her friends, she doesn't do it. She does not like going out and her job keeps her busy too. She falls asleep on me at nights, we barely talk at nights.

She seems so independent, she has traveled a lot before, she has everything she needs... except... her parents (they passed away) pretty sad though. I've been supportive, very supportive!
She left me 2 weeks ago because she was tired and she was upset that she was going to UK. She told me she wasn't ready for a relationship (when she was the one that wanted a committed/serious relationship) we got back 2 days after we broke up.
She forgot our anniversary! which was last week, the 11th and she just left to London for working reasons.

She seems so independent, if i dont call her, she doesn't call, if i dont text, she doesnt text!
She texts so little, I call her like 10 times and doesn't pick up. If I dont call her or text her, she gets super upset and jealous.

If she calls me, she does it once and doesn't do it anymore, like she doens't even try to call me more than once. I know this because I look at my cellphone when she calls.

I have been supportive, she knows it, she has told about me to her family members and friends, on how I treat her and everything.

I'm giving her my life, my love, she is my first priority in everything. I dont go to sleep until I know she alright, until she is at home, I let her do her things (sometimes) I miss her a LOT! I love her to dead!

It just seems that I'm not in her priorities list =/
I always have to do everything, I think she doesn't appreciate what I've done for her.
I've told her everything, all this thoughts that come to my mind, that she takes me for granted and everything, that she needs to understand and she says yes baby! and starts saying good stuff about me (which it cheers me up) but she has let me down so much lately =/

What can I do? How do I act towards this?
I over think stuff.... but how do I treat this women? they have it all. She has a house, she has a car, she has the money, she is in London, she has travel a lot.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP