Users Online Now: 1,013 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 161,977
Pageviews Today: 274,949Threads Today: 85Posts Today: 1,708
04:03 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Yes, Reincarnation is how it works on Earth!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Origen, "the most prominent of the church fathers with the possible exception of Augustine," taught the pre-existence of the soul. (Encyclopedia Britannica)

In AD 553, the Emperor Justinian convinced the pope to convene the Council of Constantinople which condemned the ideas of Origen. Those who continued to believe in pre-existence and rebirth were persecuted, and this campaign of slaughter effectively forced the concept underground.

Had it not been for the council, the Christian Church might well have been teaching pre-existence and rebirth as a basic doctrine all these years.

"Jesus said, 'If they say to you, From where have you originated? say to them, 'We have come from the Light, where the Light has originated through itself.'" (The Book of Thomas, Nag Hammadi Texts)

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you." (Jer 1:5)

The above is a biblical implication that we existed in some form before we were born!!

John the Baptist was the reincarnated Elijah!!

Matthew 11: 11: Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
12: And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
13: For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
14: And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.
15: He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

John the Baptist, the prophet that was the herald of Jesus, had been the Jewish Ninth Century B.C. prophet Elijah. "...For all the prophets and the Law foretold things to come until John appeared, and John is the destined Elijah, if you will but accept it.."

Even your Jesus and apostles knew reincarnation is how it works!!

The blind man who wasn't a sinner!!
John 9:
1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents....

In asking why he WAS BORN BLIND the apostles was asking what did he do (his sin) in a previous life to be born blind!!

Preparing to Be Reborn

I was given a time limit in heaven right from the start. The days were much longer there; I had 77 of them in which to relax before I incarnated once again. I judge this to be at least 10 years on Earth, because I was allowed to "peek" at my current mother's life as it progressed.

My first view of her was when she was about twenty years old. I periodically checked up on her for the rest of my time in heaven, getting to know her before I was born as her daughter (she had me when she was thirty-four).

I actually knew her in spirit, of course, but as spirits we're sometimes very different from our earthly selves. I was trying to become familiar with her human personality in this life, which was formed from a great deal of hardship, as I observed while there.

Even though I had hand-selected my new life, I was literally counting the days until I could return to human form. It's hard to leave a comfortable home for an uncertain future! And surprisingly, that is very much emphasized in heaven: you never know what might happen on Earth.

There's a dark place, like a cave, where spirits go to fall toward their incarnate life. Before you enter, a group surrounds you, blessing you and praying that everything will go as it was divinely planned. But of course, there are no guarantees.

The falling itself didn't scare me - it's like going down a dark, nondescript elevator shaft with different levels flashing by. On occasion your soul stops at some level to be "tinkered with," to be adjusted to life in a physical world or to have your memory blocked. One of these "tinkerers" asked me nervously if I was absolutely sure I wanted to do this. And I told him yes. I was excited to be living again.

[link to www.beyondreligion.com]

Reincarnation is how it works on this planet, there is no hell!!

Michael Newton - Past Life Regression 1 of 5
[link to www.youtube.com]

Michael Newton - Past Life Regression 2 of 5

Michael Newton - Past Life Regression 3 of 5

Michael Newton - Past Life Regression 4 of 5

Michael Newton - Past Life Regression 5 of 5

Reincarnation Stories
[link to www.beyondreligion.com]

Near Death Experience Research Foundation
[link to www.nderf.org]

Gilgul, Gilgulim and Reincarnation
[link to emol.org]

If it expects or demands worship, it is not divine!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP