Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Apophis(Enemy of RA) - December 21, 2012
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I thought this deserved its own discussion...I am sure the bashing will begin immediately...Like it did on the other thread, but oh well...We are all searching for answers, on a CONSPIRACY WEBSITE...Ignore the nasty retard, moran, uneducated insults they throw...This is a discussion for conspiracy theorists on a conspiracy website...

I started a thread showing a possible direct link between comets aligning and major earthquakes...

Thread: Comets Are Directly Linked To Earthquakes!!!!!

While I was looking I noticed Apophis(Enemy of RA) was directly on our orbital line on dates of massive earthquakes...

So, I decided to take it up to the end of the Mayan Calender(Sun God RA)....Look at the results...

Look at apophis on December 21, 2012

It is extremely close to us and guess where else, dead on our line of fucking orbit...

[link to ssd.jpl.nasa.gov]

This is the asteroid that is predicted to hit us in 2029 or 2036...

But wow, take a look at all of the dates for huge earthquakes and look at apophis on the diagram on those dates...Directly on our orbital line..

And on December 21, 2012 it will be directly on our line of orbit again at .104 AU distance from earth...

===========================

Apophis is Apep, the Egyptian demon and Enemy of RA

Apep formed part of the more complex cosmic system resulting from the identification of Ra as Atum, i.e. the creation of Atum-Ra, and the subsequent merging of the Ogdoad and Ennead systems. Consequently, since Atum-Ra, who was later referred to simply as Ra, was the solar deity, bringer of light, and thus the upholder of Ma'at, Apep was viewed as the greatest enemy of Ra, and thus was given the title Enemy of Ra.

And it was directly named this for this reason....

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP