Users Online Now: 1,556 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 18,320
Pageviews Today: 39,792Threads Today: 21Posts Today: 329
12:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject >>> Am I the only one who finds this SUSPICIOUS?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This subject is very touchy and some have died for speaking out....like Dean Warwick. I will include his last interview in the next post.

Another poster started an important thread and I made the below post.

Speaking for myself, I think it's a very BIG deal in view of what just happened in Japan.

Why do people not question THE MISSING BODIES?

Because we are programmed to 'look the other way'?

Did anybody else find it odd that when we saw the footage, there weren't tons of people in the streets? Hanging out of windows or elsewhere?

Am I the only one who noticed that?

We have something very sinister going on and I want to present some FACTS about MISSING BODIES....

First, here are some reports regarding MISSING BODIES during 'disasters' all over the globe.....that has been going on for years.

I think after we examine the facts, we will be able to solve this mystery of MISSING BODIES......bodies that are never accounted for.....then forgotten.

============

During the tsunami in Indonesia and nearby areas, nearly 100,000 bodies were never recovered and assumed washed out to sea.

How can this many bodies just vanish all of a sudden without a trace?

Bodies decompose and they float to the surface due to build up of gases in the intestines.

What are they doing with these missing people? Most of them are young human beings btw.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1294140

yes and now Japan..and LOOK what I just found.....it is only the tip of the iceberg..........MISSING.....

WHERE ARE THE BODIES?????
What are 'they' doing with them?

Mar 12, 2011 ...
Tens of thousands were unaccounted for and whole towns wiped off the map as the full horror of Japan's "super-earthquake"

=August 8th, 2010
China landslides leave 80 dead, thousands missing

=2010
Thousands Missing in Brazil Floods

= 2010
thousands missing in Haiti as aid workers struggle to reach the earthquake-hit country.

=2010
As many as 12,000 people are “missing” in Balochistan, largest province of Pakistan

= 2008
An additional 41,000 people were missing as a result of the cyclone, which ploughed into the Irrawaddy delta

=2008
Tibet: Police Beat Civilians Thousands Missing
..scroll down for VIDEO....warning....graphic and gruesome..inhumane treatment from Chinese .....
[link to s1.zetaboards.com]

will they be used during martial law for us in the US????

==2007
thousands went missing as one of the worst cyclones battered Bangladesh's southwestern coast

=2006
Thousands missing in Philippines landslide

= 2005
thousands still missing after the Asian tsunamis

= 2004
thousands of Americans unaccounted after powerful tsunamis struck countries bordering the Indian Ocean

=2002
Thousands Missing Following Explosions which rocked Nigeria's biggest city, Lagos

= 2001
A DEVASTATING earthquake left thousands missing or injured in the Central American state of El Salvador

=Colombia remains the only country where forced disappearance is a continuous and regular occurrence.

Arrested by the police, the people have disappeared without trace. It is estimated that today one forced “disappearance” happens every two days.
In December 2009, Senator Ines Ramirez confirmed that the number of forced disappearances since 1976 could be as high as 500,000.

[link to www.educweb.org]

=Mexico: Tens of Thousands of Missing Central American Migrants
[link to www.truth-out.org]

=Tens of thousands of people are still missing in the Gulf from Iraq's past 30 years of warfare

=According to official figures, there are some 17,000 persons who went missing during Lebanon’s civil war

= 1995
Thousands of Missing Feared Killed by Serb Forces in Northwestern Bosnia

==Thousands of missing children . .
what is happening ...CIA traffics in drugs, child ritual sexual abuse, and global murder ...satanism and mind control.
[link to www.propheciesofrevelation.org]

from this thread:
Thread: *** WHAT MAINSTREAM MEDIA WONT TELL YOU ***

--Lets not forget about ALL THE MISSING HOMELESS....

The other day I heard the local radio host announce that a few shelters were being closed down due to lack of 'funds'. Then in the same breath, he says a new law was starting that night to arrest the homeless.

He said he is compassionate and it's not really the homeless who will be arrested, it will only be the 'street people' who are scum and don't want to work!

Feb 09, 2011
- The city of San Diego will be able to enforce its illegal lodging laws against the homeless at night for the first time in about five years

and it's happening elsewhere....

Jan 27, 2011 ... Newport Beach police can arrest trash scavengers under new law ... has to punish the homeless that are usually the ones going through the trash.

Do we ask ourselves what really happens to these people????
They take our homes, our jobs, the shelters and then arrest them?

We need to connect the dots about THE MISSING.
More on this suspicious activity.....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP