Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ======== YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS ... NOW
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message THE HARVEST IS ABOUT TO BEGIN ... SO YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS ... NOW

I know this seems absurd BUT aliens do not feed like you and I do, their leading creature feeds directly from another creature, they have what is referred to as seven heads, these are not really heads but PROBES, they work much like tree roots do feeding from the ground which is why tree symbolism is used.

Revelation 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

The beast of revelations is said to have seven heads. These heads or rather horns go into the seven eyes. The eyes just like the eye of the pyramid are not really eyes but rather entrances into the human body, this is why you always hear of aliens and anal probes because this is their main EYE.

The seven eyes of the human body are the anus, the urethra, the throat, some probes are really attachments rather than probes so don't really go into real holes, this accounts for the two breasts of a woman which actually are little holes into the body but these probes only really latch on like a mouth and the sixth and seventh is a double in the womb, as they grow some form of placenta in there which milks the body and they directly access this with their double probe which goes up the vagina and works like a crap claw and milks the womb.

Revelation 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

This is why the "Statue of Liberty" has seven HORNS on her head, as she is the symbol of the liberty mankind gets from her sacrifice, or rather the sacrifice of millions of women like her.

Seven horns shown on the Statue of liberty.

[link to blog.nj.com]

Unfortunately I can't show you what I wanted to from the movie "Avatar" (copyright reasons), but note the theme song "I see you though your eyes and I offer myself as a sacrifice."

This movie was all about probes and controlling another creature via a probe.

When Jake say "You're mine now!" WHEN HE PROBES UP WITH THE DRAGON BIRD this is reverse, it is what happens to human females when offered up to the controlling creature who is MUCH like their flying dragons?

Remember "Grace" is offered up to the tree and she joins with the tree. TREE IS SYMBOLIC OF THESE CREATURES because of the way they feed.

The scared seeds are attracted to Jake because of his human DNA but realise their mistake and leave him.

Religion has strong elements of truth in it because women birth their young (virgin birth eg not of human DNA) but the placenta does not come out it ... it goes on to feed them. This food is shared with their sub species and workers eg Reptoids which the Navi in the film Avatar represent. Them being kind of humanoid where as the creatures that feed from us are far more dragon-like. You will note in the movie, Grace is offered up to the tree and they sing about the tree breathing her back to them. They tap into the tree and can feed from it.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP