Users Online Now: 920 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 323,919
Pageviews Today: 490,608Threads Today: 191Posts Today: 2,445
05:43 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Canada possibly stockpiling Iodine pills?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So my sister is in BC, and as you know there is no supply there at all, so I decided to look around for her (I'm in the GTA) I called 3 major chain pharmacies and two of them told me the same thing. (Shoppers drug mart btw)

The pharmacist at a Mississauga location told me they don't usually stock it but have been getting calls and so she called her supplier to request some and was told it is "not available" her supplier told her Health Canada had put a stay on supplies.

Another location not far from that one told me that it is not available at all and that a new pill will be avail in April (I'm on the phone thinking WTF April?? lol)

So I cannot document this for you unless you call them yourself or something but really really strange.
One location had a few bottles of topical Iodine so I bought those and will send them to my sister as I don't think we are going to need them here in Toronto.

Has anyone else here in the GTA been told similar things? if Canada is stockpiling it is it for us? or do you think they would be sending supplies to Japan?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP