Users Online Now: 2,120 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,529,652
Pageviews Today: 2,541,575Threads Today: 1,020Posts Today: 18,056
11:39 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Japan Nuclear Disaster is a Conspiracy (Fortified with vitamins and proof!)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm a little disturbed when the conspiracy theory community of GLP, a fairly representative (if you ask me) cross section of the community latches on to the terror version of the events the mainstream media is touting, but doesn't look critically at the situation to learn who stands to gain.

Do the words follow the money mean nothing in this crowd anymore?

This won't take very long to read and it's EXACTLY who is manipulating you right now. It's terrifying when you finally see it out in the open.

1.) Media Outlets: This is the most obvious one. Everywhere we go, people need to be glued to information dispensing sources regarding the nuclear catastrophe in Japan. These hypnotic television broadcasts, newspapers, and internet articles show us big headlines, "Japan Nuclear Reactor Poses Health Risks!" like the New York Times article yesterday, but then tucked away at the bottom of the article it states something along the lines of, "If the fallout effects were present, they would be extremely small." We're being spoken to out of two sides of the media's mouth. On the one hand it's all doom and gloom while on the other side it's backing this up BY saying we will not be harmed. The media's purpose is not to inform us, it's to sell newspapers/adspace.

2.) Big Oil: I know this is a common one, but Big Oil is making a killing these days. They run the entire world and anything they say essentially goes. If we were to stop feeding their empire and funding their wars, they might suddenly find themselves answering for their crimes. They're not going to let that happen. It's not good business. The last thing they want is an alternative to crude filling up power plants. The united states uses an average of 178 million gallons of gasoline every 24 hours. At the current $4 a gallon, that's $712,000,000 every single day. Almost a billion dollars a day earned by these people. Would you want to stop that gravy train? Keep them looking for alternative energies like hydrogen and super solar cells. Every day is almost a billion dollars. A disaster like this would make you feel like you're bi-winning. So all you have to do is convince the people Japan's going to kill them all. Get it in their head. Promise solar power later, but realize the cost and inefficiency of solar will make them keep coming back to your business for more. And hope for cloudy days.

3.) Anti-relief efforts: This one is less so than the oil companies and the media, but consider this as a bonus. We are in the middle of the greatest financial catastrophe of quite some time. We've already spent millions on Haiti and other Earthquake locale's, and we just don't know how many more there are going to be. We need any and every excuse to sit this one out for purely financial reasons. Most of the people in the US are good helpful people, but there are those who are cold, calculating number crunchers. And they say a relief effort is not in the budget for 2011. Their justification? Japan is already our ally so to hell with them.

4.) Anti Nuclear Politicals: So this one you might almost sympathize with. I know when I first thought about it I did. Ever since the nuclear bomb was invented and spread to more than one power, our planet has been living with a gun to its head. Most research that supports a model other than global winter is dismissed and never sees the light of day. And there's a reason for it. And it's not so nefarious as the others. The world has to remain ignorant about how dangerous nuclear war is. If it's okay to have a limited nuclear war that won't kill all life on Earth, guess what's going to happen. And it'll get out of control too. Maybe after the fifth or sixth limited nuclear war we actually WILL start to die off as a species. Even more dangerous to TPTB is the prospect of civil war after such an exchange. People need to feel as uncomfortable about the word nuclear as possible. Of course this isn't even getting into the environmentalist movement.

5.) Non-science: When you mix politics and science you're going to end up with bad science. It's simple really. The science will be skewed to benefit the agenda of those making the study. This doesn't always happen (which is why different sciences progress at such different speeds) but it does.

This is a good start of who's manipulating you.

tl;dr This whole Japan thing is a huge freaking conspiracy set up to keep you terrified. I was saying it at the beginning when many of you said we had "48 hours then we'll know." What's happened since then? Nothing. You may believe important things have happened, but it's really nothing.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP