Users Online Now: 1,829 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 380,488
Pageviews Today: 650,611Threads Today: 315Posts Today: 4,390
07:41 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Walgreens and CVS said Federal Gov't pulled ALL potassium iodide from shelves!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I live in Pittsburgh PA and have been scouting around since Sunday trying to find Potassium Iodide. I went to Walmart, Target, Kmart pharmacies and nobody had it. Then I went to CVS and looked and didn't see it so I asked at the pharmacy and they told me NO! They said the supply they had was pulled off the shelves and is going to Japan.

So I ended up calling Walgreens and the woman said let me check and said she had a notice from the federal government to pull off the shelves and send it to them. She then said to me I wonder if they are keeping it for the USA or really sending it to Japan? I figure they are keeping it for the elites. What do you think?

Please CALL YOUR OWN PHARMACIES and let us know if they can confirm what those two places told me. Post back so we can see what they tell you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP