Users Online Now: 1,418 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 509,681
Pageviews Today: 654,297Threads Today: 189Posts Today: 2,289
05:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject pray the four mysteries of the rosary, 3/19/11, Our Lord's request from 12:00 pm - 3:00
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ...starting with the Joyful mysteries and if you have time, prayer the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. Jesus' intentions are
given in the message.

+ + +

MESSAGE FROM JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOR
JESUS REQUESTS PRAYERS, SATURDAY, MARCH 19TH, FROM NOON TO 3PM

MARCH 17, 2011 AT 10:57 AM

Anna Marie: My Lord, I hear you calling. My beloved Lord, may I ask are you Father, Son or Holy Spirit?

Jesus: My dear one, it is I your Savior Jesus of the Cross.

Anna Marie: Dear Jesus may I ask, will you bow down and adore God your Eternal and Holy Father, Who is
the Alpha and the Omega, the Creator of all life, of all that is seen and unseen?

Jesus: Yes my Little one, I your Savior Jesus, will now and will always bow down and adore my Holy Eternal
Merciful Father who is the Alpha and Omega, the Creator of all life, of all that is seen and unseen.

Anna Marie: Yes my Lord, please speak for your sinful servant is now listening.

Jesus: My dear one, I know many are watching the news regarding the people of Japan and the tragedy of
events which have taken place there. It is a GREAT SORROW to all the earth, especially those who live there
and are presently suffering beyond measure. I know my many hundreds of Apostles are praying for those
who have been affected. Continue praying! These sorrows have only just begun. Many can see now why all
the riches in the world cannot save you in times of natural or human disasters. You must be ready at all
times to meet your Creator. To stand before the throne of God, answering for your lives.

Jesus: MY CHILDREN, please hear your Savior speaking. You will be judged on your mercy towards others!
What can you do now to help those in the greatest need? Please seek out ways in which you can give from
your heart and from your own wealth. Pray and pray more for my children in Japan. Those who have survived
are now in the greatest despair. Pray that food can reach them now. Pray that they will have clean water
to drink. Pray for the scientists to be able to stop the radiation leaking from the plant. Pray my children,
night and day. You should look into your own financial resources and help those who will benefit from your
donation. Communication and infrastructure has been minimized now. But you can send your donation
through viable sources. Remember, whatever you give to others, you have given to me, your Divine Lord.

Jesus: Now my Mother requests all her children to pray her Holy Rosary {all four Mysteries} from 12:00 to
3:00 pm this coming Saturday {March 19, 2011}. Begin at noon with the Joyful Mysteries. If you finish {the
entire four Mysteries} then please recite it again. You may include prayers of Divine Mercy, Our Lady of Sorrows
Novena or any additional prayers. I ask you all to comply and gather together for this time to pray.

You will pray for the intentions of Pope Benedict, my beloved and obedient Son.
You will pray for the people of Japan and the healing of these nuclear plants.
You will pray for peace in the Middle East.
You will pray for all Christians who are being killed in my Father's name, but in fact do not
represent or speak for My Father, but instead the enemy of God. You can not kill innocent
men, women and especially children in the Name of God, or in the name of Allah. You, instead,
will suffer eternal damnation if not repented for these actions.

Children, you will also each pray for the conversion of sinners in your own homeland.
This is what I ask from each prayerful Apostle. And my grace will be upon each of you during this time. Now
beloved ones, know that I love you and keep each of you very close in my Divine and Sacred Heart. Your Savior,
Jesus of the Eucharist.

End of Message

www.greenscapular.org
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP