Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Racist quotes by US Presidents
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message These quotes prove that nearly ALL US Presidents have been racists at one point in their lives. The USA has yet to have a non-racist president. This coming from a Canadian.

Abraham Lincoln, 1858

“I will say, then, that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races—that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes.”

Bill Clinton, 2008

"A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee''.

Jimmy Carter, 2009

"I think an overwhelming portion of the intensely demonstrated animosity toward President Barack Obama is based on the fact that he is a black man, that he's African American".

George W. Bush, 2004

''You know there's a lot of people in the world who don't believe that, that people whose skin color may not be the same as ours can be free and self governing.''

Lyndon B. Johnson, 1964

"I'll have those blacks voting Democratic for the next 200 years''.

Theodore Roosevelt, 1913

''Society has no business to permit degenerates to reproduce their kind....Some day we will realize that the prime duty, the inescapable duty of the good citizens of the right type is to leave his or her blood behind him in the world; and that we have no business to permit the perpetuation of citizens of the wrong type.''

Barack Obama, 2008

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person, and that's just the nature of race in our society."

Ronald Reagan, 1980

In 1980, Ronald Reagan told biographer Laurence Barrett that the 1965 Voting Rights Act was "humiliating to the South."

Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 1935

“You issue an executive order here for your group of blacks, and the Poles are going to call for one, and you’re going to have this group and that group calling for one, and there’ll be no end to it. Now I’m willing to see to it that these jobs are opened up and I think that we can do that, but I can’t issue any executive order.”

Thomas Jefferson, 1781

''Are not the fine mixtures of red and white, the expressions of every passion by greater or less suffusions of color in the white race, preferable to that eternal monotony, which reigns in the countenances, that immovable veil of black that covers all the emotions of the other race? ''

George Washington, 1786

"It is demonstratively clear that on this Estate (Mount Vernon) I have more working Negroes by a full [half] than can be employed to any advantage in the farming system."

Harry Truman, 1913

''I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a white from dust, a black from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman.''

Andrew Jackson, 1832

"After a harassing warfare, prolonged by the nature of the country and by the difficulty of procuring subsistence, the Indians were entirely defeated, and the disaffected band dispersed or destroyed. Severe as is the lesson to the Indians, it was rendered necessary by their unprovoked aggressions, and it is to be hoped that its impression will be permanent and salutary."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP