Users Online Now: 2,114 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 648,773
Pageviews Today: 1,130,611Threads Today: 471Posts Today: 7,930
01:36 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Im only 19 years old. I dare anyone to attempt to DEBUNK the bible. Bet you cant...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My name is Tevin Boss. I am calling on all the disciples of our Lord Jesus Christ, to rise against the false apostles of the Atlantians, Galactic Federation, and Zietgist movement. These abominations shall rise in our departure. Real followers of Christ rise up and let the world hear hine voice! Have No fear, for thou who walks on faith and not by sight, shall be given the living word of God. May the Lord consume us and use us as vessels. In all ways acknowledge him, Let him be your light, and may it shine brilliantly.

Now, for all those who doubt the Lords will, and dwell within the darkness that is the world, Question me
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP