Users Online Now: 1,567 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 300,316
Pageviews Today: 489,109Threads Today: 162Posts Today: 2,791
06:58 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sun shot at by huge UFO laser? WTF?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is very weird. I've watched Youtube user BeePeeOilDisaster's videos in the past, so he seems legit. Though some of his theories can be off the wall. ;)

I often verify his sun images he gets from the sun satellites like the Stereo COR 2 and they are NOT faked.

So what the hell is this huge image headed straight at the sun. The UFO then shoots a laser straight into sun. Later in the video is 9 UFOs in a row. I verified his sun images since this video shows the datestamp at the beginning. Though he does zoom in and then you cannot see the datestamp. Still, I viewed from March 15th-18th and his images look legit.

Steps to reproduce:
[link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov]
Date: Put 20110315 (could also do 20110314, but most of the action is on the 15th - 18th)
Select 'Slideshow' option.
Select 512x512 resolution
If you "step" through the slideshow, you'll see the 9 UFOS at 2011-03-15 19:09:15

Also put the 16th in and do a slideshow. You will see a MASSIVE flare shoot at it at ~20:19:00

Maybe the large object just is a planet (Venus?), but the huge shape and illumination seem odd to me. Though maybe the lens on the COR2 only picks up certain wavelengths which can be distorted? I have no idea.

but the 9 huge "dots" all in a row is very very odd. (only 1 frame at 2011-03-15 19:09:15)

Alas, he didn't narrate this one, so no audio.

Also commenters to his video say you can get another perspective from the other sun satellites.

Also these are intriguing comments:
I am thinking the streaks with the 9 dots is really 1 large craft that is blinking and moving at speed. the 9 dots come from when the camera uses a shutter speed that captures the blinking craft moving. There is always 9 because the shutter speed and flashing speed of the craft are always consistent.
Swirv71 2 days ago

@Swirv71 - For it to happen 3 times on 2 different telescopes and there to be 9 orbs in each is to much... At least one would have less or more but for all 3 to have 9 is to much to just be like you say...
BeePeeOilDisaster 2 days ago

Awesome. If you haven't seen it, check SOHO Lasco C3 2011/03/12 02:18 - it's still up, and its a very interesting image showing a lot of activity and some possible planets for just that 1 frame with nothing apparent before or after.

Peace ..v,
TheVirtualParadise 2 days ago

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP