Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Gate to your Subconscious Mind
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I dont claim to know how all this work, but for some people, this may be what they are looking for, as a simple explanation:

The Gate to your Subconscious Mind

Okay guys so I have found and opened "The Gates to my Subconscious mind". I have tapped into it a couple of days now, experiencing a few things - and now I know how to consciously achieve this state of mind (in awake state).

The awesome aspect of drifting inwards (cus thats exactly what you do) towards "The Gates of your Subconscious Mind" is the anticipation and wonderment of: WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Anything can happen. You can make this a journey with no predefined destination - or you can have "a focus", a thought, a person, a place, an object or a diety, that will direct your journey.

The "focus" is simply to dwell upon - and hold in your mind, while you relax your way inwards towards "The Gate to your Subconscious mind". Gently hold the focus, of (ex)a person. See that person in your minds eye and hold it there while you relax your way inwards.

Relax, relax, relax... remember youre almost going to fall asleep, but just almost:)

It's like relaxing before falling asleep, only you are holding the focus since you don't want to fall asleep - but remain conscious, drifting inwards one step at the time. Simply think about something, hold that thought - or simply be aware of yourself becoming more and more relaxed, while you pay attention to what happens in your minds eye.

You know you are about to reach "The Gates of your Subconscious Mind" when images starts to appear from nowhere inside your minds eye. This is where you gently observe the images, one by one as they pass by (think about them, but dont try to direct them). Do not try to overanalyse, just observe and stay conscious.

I have been experiementing achieving this special state of mind the last few days, and I have already had a few experiences. The more you practice, the better you will get at both reaching this state of mind - and holding it. The first time you experiment with reaching your subconscious mind, you may fall asleep, next time you may only see images, next time again - you may have a little trip around, then wake up because you get over exited at what you see!

There is absolutely nothing dangerous about achieving a connection with your subconscious mind. Remember this is YOU - you are safe all the way! And by the way, you already have always had an UNCONSCIOUS connection to it. The only difference now is, you want to experience in consciously. It's a whole new world:)

There are COUNTLESS possibilities within the subconscious state of mind - and you never really know what's going to happen, so I have found out that it most probably is best to have some kind of THEME for your journey. For this indeed is a journey - and I will explain what I know until now. You may see images, or soar around like an eagle. You may visit places you've never seen before, space, other planets - or have interactions with people you know or dont know. You may also have interactions with YOURSELF. You may solve your own psychological issues;) In your subconscious mind, nothing is shameful. It seeks to heal you.

Why can you visit other places? Because you are HUGE. Actually you are everything. Your spirit never ends - remember the oness concept - you are ONE with everything)

Lucid dreaming also occurs here - but when lucid dreaming occurs in this process you have probably been a little too tired, so you actually get deeper into your subconscious than inteded. The lucid state of experience (I think) lays somewhere between the fully conscious state of being - and the total dream state. There are stages of lucid dreaming, from fully conscious to less conscious, where you only partially control the dream. You may also "let the dream guide you" while lucid dreaming. That is fun and adventurous.

You can bring the lucid state of dreaming almost to the surface of awake state, and drop back into it again. I know this may sound greek to some of you, but you will start to recognize the stages of entering into - and diving in your subconscious mind as you go. Practice makes perfect remember:)

If you thought reaching "The Gate of your Subconscious Mind" is hard - think again, it is the easiest thing ever!(you just need to find the "how")

However, you may fall aslep if you are too tired. If you are comfortable and not overly awake, you may have very clear journeys in your own sunconscious mind. However, if you are too awake - reaching "The Gate of your Subconscious mind" may be harder - due to the disturbances of your own throughts and sounds from outside of yourself. I am not saying it will be impossible, I think it's more a matter of relaxed focus. (not concentration)

Ultimately, I have a dream of being able to reach this state of mind merely by taking a few deep breaths! WOW that would indeed be something else :))

Again, this is my own experiences, so take it if it makes sense, or leave it if it does not mean anything to you:)

Hugs all!

Malla
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP