Users Online Now: 2,109 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 891,820
Pageviews Today: 1,484,818Threads Today: 606Posts Today: 10,567
03:03 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Strange dreams / memorys while in a coma.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello fellow glp members. So ive been hesitant to post any of this info however ive decided to just post it and see what others think or if others had similar experiences. Yes this all sounds like bullshit but I cant help how it sounds but please listen and take it as you wish.

In october of last year me and a buddy were out drinking for his cousins birthday. We were both drinking and at the end of the night while my friend was driving us to another bar we crashed along the way going off the road (yes we were both drunk, and yes neither of us should have been driving however it wasent much of a distance and didnt think things would end this way).

To make a long story short I was in a comma for around 1 and a half months. Afterwhich i have begun and continue to do rehabilitation ect. During this coma I had memorys of very long lasting realistic dreams. Many of these events and situations which took place during my coma either came true later on in the months to follow awakening, and many others actually took place during my coma. These include both world events, and personal events.

I had dreams which vividly took place and came true. Some of these events that I find the most accurate have included an earthquake causing a tsunami, a friend of mine passing away, middle eastern political turmoil/protests, my aunt hyperextending her knee while playing tennis, a friends pregnancy, and many other smaller events that have came true. I have however to be fair had tons of other memorys that have never taken place yet and I couldent image such events ever realistically taking place.

Does anyone else have similar stories or experiences? is this common? I cannot tell if ive had some bizzare experience I cannot explain or if I am simply clasping at straws and finding events and personal life situations that just happened to fit a FEW of the memorys I had during my coma.

Responses and feedback would be great.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP