Users Online Now: 2,110 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 958,639
Pageviews Today: 1,895,780Threads Today: 794Posts Today: 16,537
09:02 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE BIGGEST SECRET OF FREEMASONRY IS.....there are no secrets....(hollywood and the illuminati and could you please just STFU)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 1) The biggest secret of the Masonry is that there are no secrets at all. Everything that is taught and learned is INHERENT HUMAN KNOWLEDGE. How do i know this? simple: because i do. think im bigoted? too bad. the only way to understand this though is to do deep, self-analysis. the answers will come when you really want them to.

2) what do The illuminati, freemasons, lady ga-ga all have in common? They all worship Satan...NOT!! In fact, if anyone does, they may have a form of schizophrenia. Satan or Lucifer (again, Latin) means light-bearer and is only meant to be taken figuratively. Im not going to sit here and tell you about the true meaning of LUCIFER, you can do that on your own time but i will tell you that there is NO devil, and whatever it is the illumined worship, it certainly isnt evil. again, look it up.

3)God is everything, time, space, matter. We are all pieces of "God". We are truly the universe BECOMING CONSCIOUS of itself. When we think God, we think of a man, or a being, or some THING outside of ourselves. Nothing is outside of us, really, we just take on that perception due to SEPARATION which brings me to number

4) the very basis for our existence is SEPARATION. The big bang resulted in the SEPARATION of matter which gave form to stars and planets, animals and plants. How did this separation begin? well....

5)Adam and Eve. okay okay, atheists, calm down. read the story in the bible and try to figure this one out for yourself, it is too much for words.

Let's move on to something a little more personal; something i know will immediately begin to fight me when i mention it's name:

6)The Ego. Don't you just want to punch the guy who has one? Well, punch yourself because your ego just made that judgment. In fact, your ego is probably creating every experience for you right now. what's worse is that its probably making it UNCOMFORTABLE for you. Do you feel it? The resistance? are you in denial of having an ego? Can you honestly deny the fact that you live almost entirely based on past experiences and FEAR? That is your EGO! if you cant answer honestly to that question then you will never truly live. The secret to life, which can be found in ALL religions and is taught by way of Buddhism, is to (this will sound cheezy) let go and let love. Let go of your thoughts. they are useless. even the voice you use to calm yourself in stressful situations is your ENEMY. Requesting calm in a stressful situation is the same thing as saying that you dont have it already. So how do you get it?. Calm is only a feeling, something within you, not an object you have to reach out and get. Because it's already in you, you dont need to ask for it. you just need to find it and let it manifest. wishing wanting and hoping are all forms of one thing: LACK. Everything you need to be happy and at peace is within you already, don't let your ego dictate your experiences. "if it's so wonderful then why isnt it so wide-spread and used more commonly" simple!...the shedding of the ego is a process, one in which i think people spend their entire existence trying to complete. and believe you me, it is painful.

and finally, because it humors me:

6)Jay-z isnt illuminati, and if he is then he is doing a bad job at it. From what i understand, Illuminati is supposed to be a secret society. MORE AND MORE people are becoming conscious every DAY thanks to people like JAY Z. hate his music? okay, but the guy has it figured out. he knows how the universe works, he knows how it is meant to work, and he knows how to make it work for him. Do you have what it takes to do the same?

people who think the way we do have been criticized and ostracized for hundreds of years but really im just a regular guy who has questions about his existence. hopefully i can answer yours
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP