Users Online Now: 1,182 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 174,232
Pageviews Today: 289,298Threads Today: 117Posts Today: 2,335
05:37 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject New evidence that the Illuminati may have infiltrated the American leadership of the American Revolution
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I made some findings which I have not seen pointed out anywhere before. I noticed that certain excerpts from the Declaration of Independence are very similar to things written by Adam Weishaupt, the founder of the Illuminati, along with other documentation written about the Illuminati. Here are the first two opening sentences to the Declaration of Independence:

"When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Now here are a couple of quotes from letters written by Adam Weishaupt:

"I declare and I challenge all mankind to contradict my declaration, that no man can give any account of the order of Freemasonry, of it's origin, of it's history, of it's object, nor any explanation of it's mysteries and symbols, which does not leave the mind in total uncertainty on all these points...But I have contrived an explanation which has every advantage; is inviting to Christians of every communion; gradually frees them from all religious prejudices; cultivates the social virtues; and animates them by a great, a feasible, and speedy prospect of universal happiness, in a state of liberty and moral equality, freed from the obstacles which subordination, rank, and riches, continually throw in our way." "Man is fallen from the condition of Liberty and Equality, the state of pure nature." -- These quotes are very similar in their content to the first two opening sentences to the Declaration of Independence, specifically I am refering to the mentioning of the words "happiness", "liberty" and "equality" along with the statement that man's natural state is a state of liberty and equality.

Several members of the Illuminati were questioned in court about the discussions that took place during secret Illuminati meetings, to which they admitted "continual declamations were made on liberty and equality as the unalienable rights of man" during the meetings -- "liberty and equality as the unalienable rights of man" -- sound familiar?

Here is the closing sentence to the Declaration of Independence:

"And for the support of this declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor."

Now here is a quote from the oath which initiates into the Illuminati took:

"I pledge myself to account the good of the Order as my own, and am ready to serve it with my fortune, my honor, and my blood."

In closing, it is hard for me to believe that these congruencies I have listed are just mere coincidences, and I see these things as strong evidence of either the Illuminati being involved in the American Revolution, or certain leaders of the American Revolution being involved in the founding of the Illuminati.

-- And if anyone is going to claim that the same connections I've made between the Declaration of Independence and the writings relating to the Illuminati which I mentioned are not new findings, then I ask that they provide a link to a website where the same connections are made, or the name of a book in which the same connections are made. I'm not looking for praise, I just want people to know that these are new findings as far as I know.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP