Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Curious if you too, felt like smacking the stupid outta someone today
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm usually able to deal with folk who lack good ol common sense.
Don't get me wrong, in my head I'm thinking of Archie Bunker and Edith, and doing the old air-gunshot to my head as they are talking to me, just like the great Archie Bunker so often did. But my point is, is that I can usually let it go and laugh (to myself) it off.
But today was different!!! I wanted to smack the stupid out of ....well the stupid, that I so often come across at work.
I had to come home and do 2 shots of vodka for crying out loud! Just to get over it, and I hardly ever drink. It was the first drink I've had in 6 months(in case you are wondering what my definition of "hardly ever" is)
Book smart is one thing, I can handle someone who is not book smart as long as they have common sense, I'm not talking about that kind of stupid. I'm talking about the mysteriously stupid ones who don't know how to use their own judgment, or common sense, the ones that take everything literally! The ones who think, when you say "ahhh this headache hurts like hell"...that you have BEEN TO HELL.
Now my witty and wise GLP'rs, thank your lucky stars if you have not been bothered by these folk...cause they are out there my friends, in herds!
WTF!!!!! I cant help but think that there is a deep conspiracy behind this, that some have been purposely genetically altered to be stupid, to not get it, and just be stupid fucking slave workers.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP