Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Help a Starseed remember
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First off may i start by saying thank you in advance for any help or insight being given and also anyone just trolling,feel free but be nice cause i don't like nor wish to be sifting through teenage,chip on my shoulder remarks that divert the thread.

Now that is out of the way,I want to ask for your help to remember who i am and where i am from.

Take this as you will. Those of you out there with any insight as to how i can go about seeking the answers.

I conform to all/most of the traits depending on the website/source of the starseed,walk-in,indigos. I'm sure I am not a crystal child and also pretty sure i'm not a walk in either.I have taken all the tests but it answers nothing as to my mission if you want to call it that.

So, I can narrow it down but this still does not help me get an answer or someone of sound mind with knowledge of this to help in my quest.

The things my heart and soul is burning to find out is which place am i from? I love growing vegetables and we have moved to Ireland,bought a 2 acre smallholding because I was told from within to do so because of the circumstance of the planet.This is the place i have been directed to help other in the event but untill that moment comes i will continue to be a person who is completly alone in this world. I have a wife to be which i love dearly and 2 daughters,I love my own company and to be honest I could go weeks without people but i don't mind interaction at all.

I smoke,drink and until 2days ago when my supply ran out smoke alot of weed.It does not change me just makes the world more palletable. My heart bleeds for the world and yet i can't cry,I verbalize my rifts with the global money system and believe i should as should no-one else have to PAY to live on a planet they were brought into.

I would like to make contact with my true being/family from the stars if indeed that is where i am from and all aspects point to the same place. Why do i follow my heart when it tells me to go somewhere or do something which i may not see the goal but i work towards doing it,no questions asked.

I can smell when it's about to rain (the wife thinks it's funny too but I'm very seldom wrong). I can hear things that seem too far away to hear.

Anyway I will stop mashing the keyboard for now cause there will not be much point going any further if no-one is hearing me.

Thanks again

Andy
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP