Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject An Amazing Synchronicity Happening Worldwide - The Door is Opening
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't think it is just me. I believe that many, many people are now beginning to remember their true mission for incarnating in this reality. I have heard so many people say that they have heard others talking about things they personally had experienced when they thought they were alone, and or crazy. There are feelings that I have had since I was young that I am now beginning to hear people speak about openly on the web. I hear people talk of hearing ideas that they just "know in their hearts" to be true. When we do research into these ideas, we find that these "new" ideas are not new at all and have been around for thousands of years. They were spoken about by the wise men, written down on papyrus scrolls or chiseled into stone on temple walls, but they are being spoken about now by everyone. Not just by the elite or priestly classes.

What is the reason for this change? There are several possibilities. One is that we are all part of a whole and we are all one manifesting physically in many different physical forms here on Mother Earth right now. Another is that we are recipients of new energetic spiritual waves coming from an external source in space. Or maybe it is a telepathic communication of some sort like the "100 monkeys" story. Or it is coming from the highest life force of all, our creator. Maybe it is all of these.

All I know is that right now, many people are beginning to share the same personal understanding of their view of our spiritual reality. These stories are not just similar, they are almost exactly the same. Don't get me wrong. I am not saying that everyone in the world is all believing the same thing. But, there is a new view of our spiritual existence being discussed for the first time in a long time. I hear it everywhere, at conspiracy websites, religious sites, alternative views sites and even in the mainstream media.

Now the skeptics would say it is because of all of the fear right now in the world. When people are afraid, they look for an answer in religion. Well, that may have something to do with it, but I feel it is deeper and more profound than that. I believe that we are beginning to remember what we lost long ago. We are truly beginning to awaken to a lost understanding of who and what we really are. We are starting to understand that we no longer need a priest, guru or master to tell us what God is and what he expects of us. We are beginning to believe that we are powerful and wise enough to communicate with God ourselves without an intermediary. We are beginning to realize how magnificent our true being really is. We are not inferior, we are not born in sin, we are not inherently evil. We are all part of God and as such are all brothers and sisters and part of the One True Creator.

This understanding is growing! It can't be stopped! We are beginning to understand that we have been kept asleep intentionally. No more! Awaken my brothers and sisters. *smile*

Thanks for listening.

Peace
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP