Users Online Now: 2,221 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 863,192
Pageviews Today: 1,432,774Threads Today: 586Posts Today: 10,121
02:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Did Anybody Here Ever Get Any Seeds From Dinnergarden?? Rip-Off Warning!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here's the thread about it we had here:
Thread: Free Vegetable Seeds... Lets support this cause...

The game goes as follows:
You get a variety of seeds and all they ask for is a donation of whatever you can afford to contribute. See the thread for more explanation.

I hope the OP is still with us and can tell us if he/she ever got anything. I too, fell for this and donated 20 bucks, for shipping, whatever expenses, and sat waiting for what I was going to get. I got a few e-mails thanking me for my small donation (not small for me, being on a fixed income.....) and some hype about all the 'families' they were helping but no mention of any seeds for me or even if I was on a waiting list for any. Finally, I wrote them a pissed-off letter and haven't heard back.

Stay well away! They're making a profit as a registered non-profit in the state of Texas and scamming all the cash-strapped survivalists who actually tried to contribute something. If they're sending any seeds at all, bet it's only for the deadbeats who ask and don't even try to give anything in return.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP