Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Signs in new movie, LIMITLESS.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok, so I went to see Limitless last night. The movie has a unique concept, what it would be like to have 100% use and control of our brain. Would that make us Gods? Recently, I have started watching the background of movies, rather than the plot. In one scene there was a 911 sign in a window, and right below it was a 311 sign. I just found it strange because the movie was completed way before 3-11. The Japan quake. Shortly after, I saw a sign/small billboard that said Immortals 11-11-11. I have checked all over the internet and I cannot find anything that covers this subject. It looked as if it was a play of some kind, being that they were in NY. They later went on to talk about Libya and how it really was a corporation battle to control and monopolize electricity in that country. Only thing weird about that is that, obviously, the movie was completed before such events publicly took form. To be honest, there are way to many signs in movies pointing to a masonic/Illuminati plan. Some say, which I personally believe, that they worship Satan. What is the end goal of these elites and Satan? There goal is to become Gods in physical form. Such would be the meaning of Immortals 11-11-11. Think about it. Look it up, it is all over youtube. I wish I could provide links to what I saw in the movie, but obviously I can't at this present time.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP