Users Online Now: 2,219 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,474,885
Pageviews Today: 2,455,983Threads Today: 983Posts Today: 17,520
10:56 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NIBIRU is no brown-dwarf. It's a planet sized SPACE STATION.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been maturing this idea in my mind for a while. I'm a huge admirer of Zecharia Sitchin and totally influenced by his work, but facing the current events, I'm seriously considering that he misinterpreted the ancient depictions of NIBIRU.

Until 2012 every new earthquake will be followed by the mass panic and doom propaganda over the Sumerian myths of the 12th planet, which has been considered by the conspiracy theorists, as a "brown dwarf with planetoids and moons".

IMAGE ( [link to s2.postimage.org] )

The ancient civilizations saw something huge in the skies. Something that by some reason became associated with at least one big cataclysmic event and they depicted this "something" with a winged disc icon. Sitchin interpreted this winged disk, as a representation of this planet with a 3.600 years elliptical orbit. And these days, the internet is full of memes spread by people like "Astrolpatriot". Thought nor even a single amateur astronomer came to public to confirm that there's a brown dwarf lurking in our solar system, near Sun or wherever has been claimed by doomers. Sorry, by nowadays any average person can afford an electronic telescope with proper lens and assuming that the subject "NIBIRU" is no longer ignored by amateur astronomers, doesn't make sense that so far nobody, besides "Astrolpatriot", has found this object.

For the record: Ain't saying it doesn't exist.

What I have seriously considering is that the Sumerians, Babylonians and Egyptians may have reported a gigantic planet sized spacecraft or space station, equipped with energy weapons capable to cause cataclysm events. And this weapons triggered the event which caused the biblical flood.

Alien depopulation agenda??? The Sumerians did report it, didn't they?? The 1st ANUNNAKI in commander, ENLIL, demanded that the entire mankind and all living things of this planet, were wiped off. According to Sitchin, it was supposed to be done by NIBIRU.

What prevents NIBIRU of being some death-star like space-station???

A close look at the ancient Hindu-Vedic scriptures and we find lots of references to "giant cities of the gods, flying above Earth", "Vaikunthaloka: The heavenly abode of Vishnu."

It's time to think about it. NIBIRU may NOT to be a brown dwarf star, planet or satellite. NIBIRU may be a planet sized SPACE-STATION. Maybe this explains why isn't seen by astronomers. Maybe it's cloaked or hidden by EM shields.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP