Users Online Now: 1,133 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 331,203
Pageviews Today: 536,165Threads Today: 152Posts Today: 2,693
05:50 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject *** THE SUN IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DOING THIS. FORGET PROPHECY, THIS IS SCIENTIFIC ANOMALY. ***
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [EDIT AND BUMP: It's doing it again people, THIS IS FUCKING WEIRD.]

[EDIT: As i was expecting, the bar graphs have turned Yellow. This absolutely should not be happening without a black Coronal Hole on the sun.]

[EDIT #2: Well fortunately the bar graphs have gone down, so the anomaly part is less OMG DOOM than i thought. But this thread did point out that i am far from the only one whose mood is affected by the sun's activity.]

I have been studying solar activity since 2006, watching these graphs on a daily basis. I have a very personal reason for doing so.

[link to www.n3kl.org]

From 2006 to 2008 we had many many large "coronal holes", which are massive black regions on the sun that send us very disruptive energy. When these storms hit, i get intense cluster migraines behind a scar on my forehead, from when i hit my head when i was 3. These migraines synch up with solar activity so accurately, i know when a storm is happening, even if i hadnt been watching the graphs. It's happened so many times without fail, i can't possibly not believe it.

When a Coronal Hole is pointing at us, the graphs that are usually sine waves turn into chaotic noise, and the bar graphs go from short green bars up to medium yellow and large red. That only happens when black spots appear.

The X-Ray Flux graph shows spikes when the sun sends us Solar Flares, the bright bursts of energy the sun shoots at us. These tend to cause my heart rate to be abnormally and uncomfortably high, and prevent me from sleeping.

Regardless of whether you believe i have this connection with the sun, what the sun is doing now makes no sense whatsoever. There are no Coronal Holes, just a massive number of bright spots that are about to start firing at us like machine guns. Just like when the Japan earthquake on 3-11-11 happened. At the time, the Sun had a major storm of solar flares, but i don't recall a coronal hole being involved.

Also around 3-11, the "GOES 8 Proton Flux" graph did something ive only seen once before. Instead of lying at the bottom of the graph and making noise, the red line shot upward like a missle, and slowly fell back down. If that graph does anything weird again, i will be very surprised if there isnt some other major earthquake activity.

As the title says, i am no prophet. But scientifically speaking, there is every reason to say something big and bad could very well happen in the next few days.

Or it might not. I have no egotistical investment in this prediction. Anyone who studies the sun this much would be worried as well.

Long story short, this absolutely should NOT be happening. There is NO Coronal Hole on the sun, but the bar graphs are going up, and the sine waves are becoming unstable.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP