Users Online Now: 2,092 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,132,721
Pageviews Today: 1,534,624Threads Today: 395Posts Today: 6,308
12:24 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Alien Dreams? Can't move or scream?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was talking to my Dad after Dave saw that "UFO" and he said so confidently that he would not be scared of seeing something like that. I asked him if he ever saw anything like that or aliens... Keep in mind that I never discussed this topic with him in my life...he told me NO, but when he was little he saw spirits. Remember he grew up in Mexico when he was little.

He said now that scared him with a serious look on his face. My mom jumped in and said "yeah, he's still scared of them, he sleeps under the covers!" haha, so that got my attention...I asked him to tell me more about what he saw.

He said he was visited at night when going to sleep or sleeping by spirits. He said they were black shadows and looked human like. He would be frozen in his bed unable to speak or yell. He called them visions or dreams. He said they would never touch him, but like get into his head with eye contact.

I told him then that I had the same dreams when I was little. Where I was sleeping I had these dreams that I saw green alien like goblins that froze me in my bed or outside and I could not speak as well or move.

He told me his mom and aunts all did witchcraft to ward off the spirits. There was a spirit by their house near the cemetery. They could hear her scream at night...

I have heard of others experiencing similar dreams. Perhaps you have had them?!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP