Users Online Now: 1,387 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 241,807
Pageviews Today: 390,098Threads Today: 150Posts Today: 2,576
04:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ITS TIME FOR A [GLP] USA BASED B2B BUSSINESS/BUSSINESS SITE!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message IN THE END ,ITS JUST ANOTHER SITE!

Have you noticed that almost all the easy to find business to business sites are operated out of China?

This gives them the Advantage of monitoring not only the DATA from transactions , but give their [THE CHINESE] integrated economy a distinct advantage!

Other aspects are even worse. We all know how effortlessly electronic transactions can be manipulated, or eliminated

Even simple things like delaying a inquiry or a sales offer can affect the fate of companies .. even drive people out OF business..

There is also the hideous aspect of Deleting E mails out of the In Box all together , which leaves the operator feeling helpless! [ I Sell Wholesale Organic Tobacco , and have had a potential client report that his in box was getting deleted!]

If you own the measly 4 -5 hard drives that it takes to Run even the most popular B2B site it would be easy!

WE ARE FAMILY , AND TALENTED OFF THE SCALE!

The Team at GLP has the skills to operate a site like this , and run it well .. There is Absolutely no reason that they shouldn't.. except they are a little slow To check their email sometimes!
lolsign .

It can have English and Other Mirrors ..I mean why not??!! Can you think of any reason not to ?

IT WOULD HAVE ONE HELL OF A START UP AT OVER 1,000,000 PAGE VIEWS / DAY!!

By having a USA ,[ GLP!] based B2B site, we can not only have the site generate income through a reasonable sign up fee,[ WHICH WILL SUPPORT MORE TELESCOPIC OPERATIONS] but will allow only God knows Who .. Lurking right now in the Forum , to begin to have the advantage.

There are also interesting aspects for the Irregular user , in the area of agriculture , where those who can produce commodities, can be supported to do so INTEGRATED WITH US PROCESSORS , AND MEMBERS CAN GET ACCESS AT COST + =DOME %, and that will allow everybody to get what they need, from a whole sale standpoint, while the sun still shines

GLP B2B USA...can include a B2B barter mirror , the possibilities are unlimited.

I , AS A GUY WHO HAS BEN CRUCIFIED IN THE BUSINESS WORLD BEFORE , CAN ONLY SAY VOTE AND POST ALLOT [!] TILL IT GETS PICKED UP.

MY VOTE :BRILLIANT , WAY PAST TIME!! GO TEAM GO!!

YOUR HUMBLE OBSERVER AT LARGE
RPHUNTER
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP