Users Online Now: 1,736 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 449,141
Pageviews Today: 708,625Threads Today: 275Posts Today: 4,336
07:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject blacks are not the real isrealites 52 clue's the irish and celts are must see !!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message THE UNVEILER'S 52 CLUES
For Positive Identification of the Israelites Today

From author's book: "Sounding the Shofar"

by Betty Matteson Rhodes - email: [email protected]

CLUE 1] A SCATTERED PEOPLE

‘I would scatter them into the corners of the Earth’ Deut 32:26. ‘For the Lord [YHWH] shall smite Israel.... and he shall root up Israel out of this good land, which he gave to their fathers, and shall scatter them beyond the river, because they made their groves, provoking the Lord to anger. And he shall give Israel up because of the sins of Jeroboam [first King of Northern Israel], who did sin and who made Israel to sin.’ I Kings 14:15-16. Gen 28:14 'And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.' When the Israelites regain their memory, the Bible indicates they will 'return' from the north and from the west, and from Sinim, which means, #5515, a people living at the extremities of the world, such as Australia, America, New Zealand, Iceland, the northern Isles, etc. Locations at the far reaches of the Earth – from their ancient hub, which was the Middle East. Isaiah 49:12 'Behold these shall come from afar, and lo, from the north and from the west, and these from the land of Sinim.'

Initially, the Northern Kingdom of Israel was scattered about the face of the Earth, starting from 917 BCE, when the Kingdom of Israel divided into two nations, right up until the two ‘kingdoms’ of Israel become reunited again. [Yes, they have been re-united as you will see later on in this book]. The Israelites would be scattered across the ‘river’, i.e. the ocean, going in a northwesterly migration from the point of beginning, which was from Egypt/Jerusalem. From Jeremiah 50:17 'Israel is a scattered sheep; the Lions have driven him away: first the king of Assyria hath devoured him [the northern kingdom]; and last, this Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon hath broken his [Judah's] bones [mightiness]. Jeremiah 50:18, ‘therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will punish the king of Babylon and his land, as I have punished the king of Assyria.'

CLUE 2] A PLANTING OF JUDAH'S ROYAL LINE

There was a cropping, grafting, and planting of the royal family of Judah that took place. They were planted in a land amidst the northern tribes of Israel. The tender twigs refer to a princess, or princesses from the tribe of Judah, the daughter of the King. Ezekiel 17:22-24 'I will take of the highest branch of the high cedar, and will set it, I will crop off from the top of his young twigs, a tender one, and will plant it upon a high mountain and eminent. In the mountain of the height of Israel will I plant it, and it shall bring forth boughs, and bear fruit, and be a goodly cedar.... I the Lord have brought down the high tree [Judah's king] have exalted the low tree [Israel] have dried up the green tree [Judah's male line], and have made the dry tree to flourish' [northern Israel to flourish]. Jeremiah 50:19 “And I will bring [restore] Israel again to his habitation [beautiful place of abode], and he shall feed on Carmel [beautiful gardens] and Bashan [bountiful orchards], and his soul shall be satisfied upon mount Ephraim [doubly fruitful hillsides] and Gilead [beside piles of rocks heaped up to certify a covenant]”. Jeremiah 50:20 “In those days, [after the planting] and in that time, saith the Lord, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I reserve.” A beautiful new land overflowing with gardens of grains, vineyards, and fruit trees, was given to the Israelites to keep forever.

Remember, that the roots of Israel were planted in the northwest Isles, and Joseph's vines spread out - but an Irishman is still an Irishman no matter where he may roam. A Scotsman will always be a Scotsman - his roots are planted in the Isles and they do not seem to forget their ‘planted’ roots either. I am a genealogist as well as a researcher – nearly all of my ancestors come from the British Isles, with the exception of a couple lines from France. When asked my nationality, it is always Scots-Irish-Welsh-English, even though 98% of my family lines came to America in the 1600’s. My roots are in those Isles.

Deuteronomy 28:36 'The Lord shall bring thee, and thy king, which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.' Referring to the northern Israelites.

CLUE 3] SCEPTRE & LAWGIVER

Gen 49:10 'The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh comes; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be'. The 'sceptre' means the mark of authority, which is used by divine providence. The tribe of Judah retains the badge of authority as lawgiver and adviser. By the staff of Judah, are the tribes gathered and reunited. This was accomplished under King James I of the United Kingdom of Scotland & England. It was King James I, holding the sceptre as king, having the mark of authority as lawgiver, who had the King James Bible printed – see later section on King James I and the identification of Judah.

CLUE 4] BLESSINGS HEAPED UPON BLESSINGS

Joseph, representing the northern kingdom of Israel, can be identified by numerous blessings heaped upon his descendants. Blessings from heaven, from the oceans, and blessings that begin at birth - as if to say Joseph's descendants are ‘born with a silver spoon in their mouth’. The Israelites would remain a favored and protected people after the scattering and after the reuniting. The ‘scattering’, in part, was a blessing in disguise for their own protection. The Israelites would always manage to receive blessings as the 'anointed ones' in spite of the scattering. Joseph's land would become the breadbasket of the world, for did not Joseph feed his people during the years of famine?

CLUE 5] LOSS OF IDENTITY

Deut 32:26. ‘I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men’. First, the Israelites are to become scattered to the four corners of the globe, and then their identity would cease from remembrance among men. The Israelites themselves would lose memory of the land and peoples from whence they originated, AND, over time, other nations and races would not know them as Israelites either. The origins of these people would be a mystery for thousands of years – seemingly without an original point of origins. How many races of people have forgotten where their earliest ancestors originated? Surely not the Chinese, the Japanese, eastern Indians, black Africans, Ethiopians, or the Indigenous peoples of the world – only the white race is without knowledge of their original homeland.

CLUE 6] SEVEN TIMES PROPHECY

Plain as daylight and right on target, this time prophecy takes place as scheduled. The Biblical ‘Seven times’ punishment points the way to the exact timing for the reuniting of the two kingdoms with no chance of mistaken identity. This is a period of TIME, which began in 917 BCE, the exact year history records the initial breakup of the enmasse kingdom of Israel. In 917 BCE, Jeroboam led the revolt of the northern tribes and established the northern Kingdom of Israel. This seven times period would keep the two kingdoms divided right up until the grand reuniting of the two kingdoms in 1603 - for a total of 2520 years, or seven times 360. At this time, 1603, the two kingdoms of Judah and Israel, would become one again. In 1603, they were reunited under one king; King James I of Great Britain. Prior to this year, Scotland had its own throne and England likewise had their own throne, from 1603 to the present day they have been united under one flag and one throne. Scotland, as you will learn in this book, is JUDAH. England's Anglo-Saxons are JOSEPH, as you will see later in this book. Is there any other nation, kingdom, or people that can match this time frame exactly?

CLUE 7] STRANGER BECOMES HEAD, ISRAEL THE TAIL

Deuteronomy 28:43 ‘The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low. He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him, he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.’ The ‘stranger’ amongst the ‘lost tribes’ are the people known today as the Jews. The Jews adopted the religion of Judaism around the year 1000 CE [AD]. Judaism is not the religion of the ancient Israelites. The world has come to believe that the people who adopted the title ‘Jews’, and the religion of Judaism, are the true and only Israelites; but this assumption is wrong. The Jews have thereby become the ‘head’ whilst the true Israelites have become the ‘tail’.

NOTE: Many of today’s Jews were once known as Khazar people, who originated from the area of Turkey and Eastern Europe, they are in fact, Gentiles – not Israelites. The true identity of the ‘Jews’ will be discussed later in this book. There are two branches of Jews, one called the Khazar Jews, and the other called Sephardic Jews. The Sephardic Jews were previously known as the Pharisees and were condemned by Jesus as being of the Devil. [Source: New Testament]. The people we know as Jews today never had their own beautiful homeland since they became ‘Jews’ in the year, 1000 AD. The land called 'Israel' in the Middle East, since 1948, was taken from the Palestinians, and was not given to the 'Jews' by divine providence. Is there any other group or race of people that can be as misrepresented as are the true Israelites? Five short informative videos to watch about how the banking system works: The Banking Beast

CLUE 8] A KING FOR ALL TIMES

Israel would always have a king/queen with an inherited royal throne. This throne would be a perpetual continuation from the throne of King David, for thus saith the Lord, ‘David shall never want for a man [or woman] to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel.’ Jeremiah 33:15-17. The 'house of Israel' is found within the descendants of Joseph's sons – whom Jacob gave his name, Israel. After all the male lineage from the royal line of Judah was killed and/or captured by Babylon’s Nebuchadnezzar, Jeremiah took the ‘tender twigs’, the king’s daughters, and the remaining remnant of Jews to the Isles. Where do we find a nation and people that have had a continuously occupied throne for over 3000 years that match all the other descriptions on this list? Evidently the northern tribes kept their 'king' after they were scattered, as we read in Deuteronomy 28:36 'The Lord shall bring thee, and thy king, which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.'

CLUE 9] SIMEON AND LEVI TRIBES DIVIDED

The Levites, who were the priests among the ancient Israelites, accompanied the southern kingdom of Judah after the two kingdoms were divided; Simeon was to go with the northern tribes. These two tribes were separated because as a pair they were a force to be reckoned with due to their displayed anger and hostility, thus they were scattered amongst the tribes. This ‘because of your anger and hostility [as a pair], you shall be divided’. Prophecy gives us the first indication that there was going to be two separate groups among the Israelites when we read that Simeon and Levi were to be separated. Double this separation with memory loss and the northern tribes would not even recognize the tribe of Judah as such when they would eventually be reunited, let alone know the Levites. Today, Simeon and Levi still remain separated, and the deep-rooted reason has never entered their minds as such. Now, if we could just get them to use this energy for the right reasons, we would have one powerful entity working toward Shiloh. More on Levi and Simeon later.

CLUE 10] NEW HOMELAND

‘The Lord shall bring you AND YOUR KING, which you shall set over you, into a nation which neither you nor your fathers have known; and there shall you serve other Gods.’ Deut 28:36. If today’s Jews were truly Israel, when did they have a perpetual throne & king in a foreign land, which was unknown to their forefathers? Jeremiah would plant the remnant from the kingdom of Judah in a nation unbeknownst to their ancestors and from this new homeland they would prosper and receive bountiful blessings, their cup runneth over.

Never again would the Israelites call the old Jerusalem ‘home’. In addition, as Joseph’s descendants became more numerous, they would expand and grow like a vine, spreading over the boundaries, branching out into new lands, which would become additional nations for these people. The initial planting was highly successful - and there has been no official order for them to become uprooted from these new lands. Wherever the Israelites hang their hat - that is their home. Modern Jews never had a homeland of their own [before 1948, which was not by Divine Providence]; they did not have abundant natural blessings heaped upon them like spoiled children. The reason for this will be explained in more detail later on in this book.

The Celts are the ancestors to many of the present-day people in Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Brittany, and Cornwall. The Celts, aka Gallic or Galatians came first to the northern Isles around 600 BCE, from the area of Spain and France, but not all at the same time as they came in waves of three. These three waves of tribal groups were the Gaels, Brythons [Britons] and Belgae. The Gaels were first, spreading to Ireland, Scotland, and the Isle of Man. The second wave of Celts was the Brythons, the last arrivals were the Belgaic tribes, who settled in the southeast of Britain. Jeremiah took the remnant from the kingdom of Judah to the Isles 586-557 BCE and thereafter the combination of Celtic, and the remnant of Judah, merged in marriage, culture, and eventually religion. The Anglo-Saxons, a Germanic people, crossed the North Sea and found their way to England, arriving in 400 CE [AD]. Prior to coming to the Isles, they lived in the areas of today's Holland, Denmark, and Germany.

CLUE 11] SERVING A DIFFERENT GOD

The Israelites, once they were given their new homeland and nations to rule, would continue to serve a different deity other than the ancient God whom their forefathers served. Pertaining to the difference in Gods - right, wrong, or indifferent is not the point here, just stating that they would be serving a different God as predicted by scripture. Christianity first reached Britain before the 4th century CE, and to Ireland around 430 CE. Prior to their conversion to Christianity, the Celts had priests called the Druids who gave them a form of religious worship and rituals. Today, nearly all Israelites are Christians.

CLUE 12] POSSESSES THE GATES OF THEIR ENEMIES

“Genesis 22:17 “That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying, I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore, and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies.” The Israelites would possess or own major harbor ports, gateways, seaports, and entryways, even those of their enemies. The fact that they would also sell this blessing, or give away these important sea gates, has nothing to do with the initial blessing - they were originally in possession of all these strategic gates. Divine providence, not mere coincidence was behind Britain and the United States, as Ephraim, gaining control of virtually all of the world’s major sea gates during the last 200 years. Ports and gates have changed hands, they have been given away, sold, etc., but new strategic points have been added in 'double' measure, such as America's military bases all around the world. More gates have been added – not less.

“Through Abraham's son, Isaac, and his wife Rebekah, was this blessing obtained, 'may your seed possess the gates of those that hate you.' The Israelites possess the strategic gates promised in the initial blessing. Gates of their enemies are ports of entry or passage such as: Hong Kong, Singapore, Gibraltar, Falklands, Panama, Philippines, Suez Canal, Malta, Heligoland, and others. The tribes of Israel have, or have had, all of these and more. They have an Air Base in Libya, a base in Cuba, they have bases in Japan, bases in the islands off Japan, in the Pacific Ocean, and in the Indian Ocean, as well as in every Sea and in every Ocean, in Greenland, in Saudi Arabia, in the Persian Gulf, in northern Iraq [i.e. Kurdistan]; They have all kinds of facilities of strategic importance all over the world, not all of which are commonly known or publicized. They were promised to the chosen people, i.e. descendants of Isaac and Rebekah, through their son, Jacob, and these promises have been fulfilled.” Source: britam.org
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP