Users Online Now: 1,513 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 722,845
Pageviews Today: 1,543,392Threads Today: 790Posts Today: 16,403
11:53 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I can't take these Libyan rebel video clips anymore! They're F'n idiots!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Seriously. They're rebels with limited firepower/ammo. Every time they show a video clip of these MORANS, they're wasting their ammo in the air and damn near shooting each other in the head. Last nite i saw some dipshit fire a rocket launcher that was bolted into the bed of his truck. The expelling gases from the rockets blew part of the truck bed off and lit his sleeping bag on fire that was in the bed of the truck.

I saw one guy taking shots at God-knows what, and he wasn't even using the sights on the rifle. He was literally trying to line the end of the barrel up laterally with where he thought his target might be by moving his head to the side so he could see the rifle from a side view.

These rebels are straight-up idiots. I shudder to think what type of system they would set up if they succeed. This whole thing is a clusterfuck costing tax payers billions. It's absurd.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP