Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject VVVVVVV TT KING INDIGO OF LIGHT TT VVVVVVV
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is a message to all Religions(religious dogma), rigid scienetific thought,X TOXIC X "western medicine" X TOXIC X, even the Holistic fields and spiritual fields as well get ready to have the walls of division torn down. There is no room for division within a whole universe all is one one is all. Love maintains the matrix of CrystalineSuperConsciousness within the mind of God therefore we must thrive off of love and health and community and unity. The end is fast approaching my children and things are going to start changing at a very fast rate. Please I ask that you maintain a level of peace and respect for you fellow child, woman and man.WE ARE ALL ONE LARGE FAMILY...we just don't know it. Lets follow the example led by the Japanese people and stay calm and come together and not make any coming situations worse. This is not a time for fear my children, this is a time for light and love and doing the right thing for everyone. We the Angels walk with you at all times and we are here now for you more than ever. I love you so much and I just need you to know that I just want the best for us as a people. I am here to take the evil out once and for good and mark my words I will acomplish my mission set by Father GOD. No devil no demon can get in the way this time, this is our time!!!!angel3

alien16fighter1moshpithappydancechorusdanceangel4moshpitchorusmonsterROBOTdancealien16

Love ALLAwayzred_heartred_heart
KDTT KING INDIGO OF LIGHT TTKD
Archangel Metatron
AlaHEM MiKaL
Lord Jesus Christ
Buddha
Enke
Yeshua
YHVH
Ophiuchus
Osiris
Indra