Users Online Now: 2,081 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,087,221
Pageviews Today: 1,814,895Threads Today: 735Posts Today: 13,091
05:49 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DEAR CHRISTIANS..IVE BEEN THINKING..and I have a DECENT QUESTION for you..a SERIOUS one.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message (I asked my pastor this and he could not answer it...see if you can)

God is omnipresent is he not??..yes..he IS

He is all knowing..

all powerful..

and NOTHING he does is by mistake..

he CANT make mistakes because he is GOD right??

He is also LOVE..pure and sweet and gentle...loving enough to suffer a very horrible death for us correct??

So answer this question..without quoting a bible verse..answer it with your OWN words.

Back at the start..at the very beginning..before Satan rebelled and fell...God already KNEW he would do so didnt he??

YES..he MUST have..after all..he is ALL knowing.

So satan FELL...

And was cast to earth...

Then just after that God made Man. He also KNEW HE would fall too. He also created and brought into being every human who has ever lived..and he ALSO knew IN ADVANCE..who would serve him and who would not.

Correct??..I MUST be..because God is EVERYWHERE in time at ONCE.

He is also right NOW at the END of time with the book of life sittining right in front of him...seperating sheep from goats...saints from sinners..correct??

I MUST be because God is ALL KNOWING and ALWAYS PRESENT at ALL places in ALL history for ALL TIME..

So..nothing takes God by surprise...correct??

SO WHY then did he create BILLIONS of humans who he KNEW FULL WELL would FALL and NOT follow him??

And more to the point..why did he create eternal fire for those who fell if he KNEW from the start they would fall?

Does he get some sort of kick out of creating creatures he KNEW would not follow him and torturing them alive in flames forever??

So he created them simply and ONLY to BURN.

Please explain.

Remeber..NO bible verses..just your own words.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP