Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Advenuture with a Christian Car Salesman
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So, hubby and I had to buy a new (used) car. We live high up in the Colorado Mountains, having just moved here from Colorado Springs, thinking we would escape the radical, brainwashed Christians who have taken over the city and live out our lives in relative peace. There is a small car dealership here, and we didn´t want to drive down to Colo springs and endure high pressure salesmen. We had the car picked out, only needing to test drive it, which we did. We dickered the car down a few hundred bucks and go inside to do the paperwork. There was an autographed photo of Bush and Stepford wife, a bookcase full of Christian books, a very large crucifix behind the dealer´s wife´s desk. The wife had that vacant Stepford look, something about her didn´t sit well with me. I nudged hubby, calling his attention to the Christian surroundings. We were both thinking, "Oh, no, she is going to try to convert us." Just before we sign the final paperwork, she asks if we are "Christians." Hubby isn´t as patient as me. He blurts out "NO". She lost her Stepford look and assumed a cold, dead stare. She quickly finished up, gave us the keys, etc., and we leave. I was embarrassed by hubby´s response, but also totally miffed that our religious status had anything to do with their selling us a car. I get into the new/used car to drive it home, open up the glove box, and there it was...a copy of the New Testament - which hadn´t been there when we had test driven it an hour earlier....

I guess there is no escape.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP