Users Online Now: 2,074 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 915,820
Pageviews Today: 1,710,158Threads Today: 835Posts Today: 14,774
07:03 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The definitive 11:11/1111 thread. The true power and implications revealed to me. PLEASE READ. Prediction 11/11/2011!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is going to seem intense to most of you but please bear with me.

Most posters here have an idea of some alien agenda, or that disclosure of an ET race among us may be coming soon.

This is what I learned:

Ever since the age of roughly 10 or 11 (there we go with 11 again), I have always noticed the numbers 11:11 or 11 either on digital clocks, receipts, on TV, signs...you name it.

This was a few years before the internet even existed, this phenomenon continued and when I was around 19-20 I decided to research it online.

I then found a ton of metaphysical information about 11:11, which I am sure most of you versed and familiar with this now worldwide phenomenon are aware of. (If you are not do a quick google search and you will see what I mean.)

I have been in music all my life, and have a lot of tattoos. One tattoo I got in my mid 20s is the number "11:11" and it is tattooed amongst others on my right inner arm/crux opposite my elbow. When I did that the phenomenon increased even more.

[link to img101.imageshack.us]

I was with a woman for 4 years, and after the first few months we were together I mentioned this to her. And even to this day she now sees it all the time, more than just regular "coincidence".

THIS IS WHERE IT GETS WEIRD:

A couple years ago my cousin Kevin dragged me out to this shitty local strip club, it's called Lou Turk's and if you are around Philly you know what I mean. We went in the strip club and AS SOON as we walked in Danzig - "She Rides" was playing. I love Danzig and have a few tattoos in reference to his bands on me, so that was interesting. We sit down and AS SOON as we do I look right at the girl dancing to the song, turn to Kevin and say: "I KNOW HER!"

He said "Yea, sure sure..." and chuckled. I was intently looking at her, and kept saying to him. "DUDE, ...I swear I know who she is"!

After her set was over, she does the normal walk around...getting tips from the patrons. As soon as she comes over to our table she looks at me and says 'Wait, do I know you?" My cousin right away looked all freaked out and exclaimed "Yea!! He said that AS SOON as we sat down"!

She walked in between us looking at me and said "huh, I wonder how do I know you??, were you in any bands??" I said, "Yea...but just a couple of local bands, nothing that was really too big." She asked me to name some of my bands and the last one I named she said "YEA, that was it...remember me, I used to sell CDs for your band after the show??!" I looked at her and was in shock "LAURYN!???" and she was completely floored. I havent seen this girl in about 10 years, I was 19 at the time and she was 15. Just some local girl that hung out at the shows and we had sell CDs for us.

We briefly caught up and were just bull-shitting around. All of a sudden she points to my 11:11 tattoo, keep in mind I am pretty well covered and it is not that obvious what it is. Of all the tattoos she points to that one, and asks me what it is. I say my usual "Oh, thats my number 11:11...I see it all the time". She then gave me the whitest stone cold stare I have ever seen and said "You know what that means, don't you"?? At the grim memory, she almost sniffed the air. The atmosphere of the club smelled flat and artificial, like an extreme deja vu for both of us.

"My brother, he commited suicide...shot himself with a gun a few years ago. He sometimes comes to me in my dreams. He told me that 11/11/2011 is when alien ships arrive on Earth." Dead serious. Word for word. She continued "But they aren't aliens...they are actually minions of Satan that are returning to Earth, devils, in the guise of angels/aliens pretending to help us...whatever you do, DON'T BELIEVE THEM. DON'T ACCEPT ANYTHING THEY OFFER YOU. (?) That is what my brother told me."

And that is what she told me.

And this is why I believe her 100%

When the world is in pitch black, look for the lighthouses.

¹¹:¹¹

EDIT: Additional information/story related to original post.

Something really bizarre happened last night to add to this story, hold onto your tinfoil hats extra tight for this one:

It was a really windy cool night last night. I have mild insomnia, and also I drink about a pot of coffee a day. I think that dosen't help. :( I usually go for a 1-2 hr late night walk a few nights a week. A little after midnight last night, I am not sure of the time, I decided to go a few blocks down the street to Clark Park.

It is one of the greatest little hidden areas of West Philly. People let their dogs run loose there (trained obviously), kids play there, they put on outdoor concerts, flea markets/craft fairs...you name it. They have massive ancient oak trees all around it, everything was in bloom. One of the coolest things about it is that you can drink there openly as long as you clean up, and you can smoke if that is your thing too. The cops don't ever bother to come it's just private security and everyone is really peaceful.

Needless to say, the place carries a ton of "energy", whatever your perception of that may be. I sat on one of the benches I like and just zoned out gazing at the stars, feeling nature and the change of the seasons. It felt really great. I do this thing a lot what I call "wide-angle vision", I have some native american blood in me and this was explained to me. I won't go into detail about it now.

So I am doing wide angle vision...and all of a sudden a black triangle appears, but not like how I viewed them when I was a child. Please see my thread here for further info if interested:

Thread: BLACK TRIANGLE PILOTS - Bending time and space, we are gods of your race...

This time it appeared almost translucent..."stealth". To be honest, it didn't give me the same ET or "otherworldy" vibe as before. This seemed like to me an obvious black budget back-engineered govt. UFO. In that thread above I go into further detail about the difference.

After about a few minutes of this, I couldn't really see it anymore. It seemed to fade and I had no sense of anything present. What struck me as odd was right after it dissapeared the clouds had a red/orange hazy hue to them. It was really bizarre.

I started walking towards the Schuykill River, it is another awesome hidden chill out spot late at night in the city. (Ladies don't go alone at night). When I preceeded to walk down to the steps towards my other "spot" one of the huge spotlights just blacked out in front of me. I kinda jumped because I was still "charged" up from what happened only 30 or so mins. prior.

As a force of habit/reaction I looked at the cell phone to see the time.

It was 1:11

So it begins...hiding
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP