Users Online Now: 1,368 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 253,625
Pageviews Today: 406,893Threads Today: 153Posts Today: 2,670
04:23 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Unified Theory of Obama - Why Does He have That Long Scar On The Side Of His Head?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message April 03, 2011

For as long as I can remember scientists have been trying to put together a Theory of Everything which would explain and connect all the knowledge we have of physical phenomena. So far they haven't been successful, but they keep trying. I wondered if it would be possible to explain the many contradictions of Obama and the mystery of his origins and incomprehensible nature of his domestic and foreign policies to better understand him and predict why he seems to be steering the ship of state onto the shoals

I think I've finally got it, though a night of watching old movies -- "The Man in the Iron Mask" and "The Prince and the Pauper" -- helped me along.

Barack is not one person. The man we know as Barack Obama is really two people, identical (possibly conjoined at the head Janus-like but later separated) twins. Don't laugh. I'll explain.

The Mystery of His Birth

As Donald Trump is reminding everyone, we have no proof that Obama was born in the United States, where, when or to whom. People have offered up a variety of theories to explain why he has spent so much time and money trying to prevent us from seeing his birth certificate, something apparently only he can get released from the Hawaiian birth records sealed vaults. But I believe that the clue we need to unravel the mystery has been hiding in plain sight all along:

Why does he have this incredibly long scar that covers the sides and back of his head?

We've never seen his medical records, to my knowledge, and he's given no explanation for this phenomenon that I can see, but see for yourself. Something most odd has caused a scar from one side of his head to another curving up over the crown: Pic Here: [link to www.americanthinker.com]

Let's suppose that he was born a conjoined at the head twin and the surgery left its mark, that in fact one twin got the rhythm and cool -- let's call that one "Candidate Obama" -- and he was the one who so charmed people who should have known better like Peggy Noonan and David Brooks. The other was thicker witted and needed folks like Bill Ayers and his own smarter twin to pull him through. Let's call that one "President Obama."

His Intelligence

As is the case with most Democrat politicians, the press has repeatedly assured us that he's a genius of the first order, but like Jack Cashill, I have to wonder about that, particularly as he has not even mastered his native tongue nor learned basic geography. And yet we are told (we haven't seen proof) that he graduated from Columbia University, Harvard Law School and passed the Illinois bar and is listed as a best selling author of two books.

Assume as I do that the author thing is a lie, and that one book was written on the sly by Bill Ayers and the other by some far less gifted ghostwriter, we still have an academic mystery to consider.

But what if he were twins? One of them (Candidate Obama) could sit in an adjoining room writing up the answers from an open book while the other (President Obama) walked back and forth without arousing the proctors' suspicions. Maybe they even took turns each semester, with one doping up and having fun while the other worked. Perhaps that explains how he can claim he attended Columbia for two years when that school has records of him being there for only 9 months. One twin just forgot to sign in the year when it was his turn.

Continued: [link to www.americanthinker.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP