Users Online Now: 2,137 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 929,963
Pageviews Today: 1,694,724Threads Today: 553Posts Today: 12,357
04:44 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject IODINE - What they DON'T tell us about this MIRACLE nutrient! UNBELIEVABLE!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Wow! I just started learning about iodine (ironically) about a week prior to the Japan EQ due to a suspected thyroid issue. I ran across a website last night that has such unbelievable info about iodine. WHY don't "they" tell us this info??! This should be common knowledge! Instead they push drugs and tell us we have disorders when really we have deficiencies!!!

Check out the site.

[link to docs.google.com]

The info is given in a slide-show type presentation and is very easy to read. You will be shocked and PO'd! I was anyhow. After reading this info, I realized that THEY started taking away the potassium iodide / potassium iodine LONG before 3-3-11 !!!

Iodine was once a common ingredient in many foods such as bread. In the 1980's, iodine was removed from our breads and REPLACED with Bromine. Bromine worsens iodine-deficiency problems because it INHIBITS absorption of iodine in the body! It is also a known CARCINOGEN.

Iodine is a body detoxifier! It has been proven to detoxify the body by flushing the following harmful substances out of the body:

– Bromine
– Fluoride
– Chlorine
– Mercury
– Lead
– Aluminum
– Cadmium

Iodine deficiency is linked to the following:

– Thyroid disease
– Prostate cancer
– Breast cancer
– Ovarian cancer
– Endometrial cancer
– Ovarian cysts
– Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Fibromyalgia (strong evidence supports fibromyalgia is simply iodine deficiency)

Iodine is cancer's ENEMY! “Iodine is not toxic to normal cells but IS toxic to cancer cells!”

In addition to causing cancer, an iodine deficiency will cause existing cancer to be more aggressive. Iodine is responsible for CONTROLLED cell death - a normal, necessary function of out bodies. Iodine plays a HUGE role in keeping cells in check so they don't grow out of control and overtake the body. Cancer cells are cells that keep growing and don't die! (thus lumps/tumors)

Iodine deficiency seems like a logical explanation for cancer!

Coincidentally, Japanese women have lower rates of breast, endometrial and ovarian cancers as well as fibrocystic breast disease. Go figure! Their diets are loaded with iodine from fish and seaweed!

WHY ISN’T IODINE PART OF THE STANDARD TREATMENT FOR CANCER?

Iodine supplementation improves / cures the following:

- Thinning hair / hair loss
– Fatigue / tiredness
– Feeling cold
– Brain fog / memory problems
- Muscle pain
- Basically all symptoms of hypothyroidism!

Unbelievable! Please read the site as there is so much more than what I've shared here. I am buying some Iodoral ASAP - not just for protection against radiation, but for everything explained at that site!

grumpy2ohyeah
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP