Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Chinese group "Harbor" purposely spreading contagious AIIDS-like virus
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message sounds like Chinese trying to sweep this under the rug...

<snip>

Seeking Revenge

A person who wishes to remain anonymous revealed that between 2008 to 2009, an Internet group called “Harbor,” consisting of more than 240 AIDS-phobia patients, formed a tourist group to donate blood in big cities between Shenzhen and Shanghai. They attempted to spread the virus and increase the number of infected people so that the state would start to pay attention to the disease.

As these AIDS-phobia patients do not test positive for AIDS or any known infectious virus, they passed the blood test. Later, blood containing the unknown AIDS-phobia virus entered the blood supply. Lin Feng’s mother, who received infected blood in a blood transfusion at a hospital in Shanghai, spread the virus to her whole family, suggesting the Harbor movement has already had an impact.

Members of Harbor also wander around on busy streets. They spread the virus to all the prostitutes they meet. By 2009, many prostitutes in night clubs and on streets had become infected.

A woman in Shenzhen with Internet moniker “The End” said her whole family had died after being infected with the disease. Afterwards, she said, she had sex with men to infect them.

A lady named “Fear” from Xiang Fan City in Hubei Province is still infecting people. One of 50 people who participated in a CCDC examination admitted that he has donated blood in the past and spit in a colleague’s cup to spread the virus.

These patients keep their lives hidden from others. Besides discussing their individual symptoms with fellow patients, they would not let others know their situation, even relatives who have become infected by them. They say they are afraid of being discriminated against, hated, and abandoned.

Related Articles

Highly Contagious AIDS-Like Disease Spreading in China

It is difficult to determine how large the group is because of the information blockade in China and the group’s tendency to self-isolate. Those who take part in Internet groups come from all parts of China and from all walks of life; the majority of them are still young.

“I’m trying every kind of medicine and taking notes. I am seeking a way out. When my day comes, this is what I can leave to my children, my family," Ping An said. "If there’s no cure for this disease, this could be a disaster for humankind."

rest :

[link to www.theepochtimes.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP