Users Online Now: 2,057 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 976,963
Pageviews Today: 1,744,510Threads Today: 744Posts Today: 13,290
07:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Know Maria Orsic from the secret Vril society? I am enhancing an old photograph of her.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey Folks

Due to my fascination of the beautiful and mystical Maria Orsic i decided to enhance one of her few known pictures.
You may know she was the leader of a group of young psychic women called the Vril, active around the second world war.
It is told that they used their psychic capabilities to contact other worlds or dimension to obtain space travel technologies for them selves and the Germans.
They believed that their long hair worked as an antenna to enhance their psychic connection with the universe.

Here is the original picture i am talking about:
[link to discaircraft.greyfalcon.us]

The image is very bad and the idea is to create a high resolution photo-realistic copy of it of 2233 x 4000 pixels.

It's a lot of work and i am not even touching her hair yet.
I try to keep as close to the original with full respect to her beauty as possible.
Although i am thinking of adding some gentle texture and goosebumps for a more realistic look.
Lots of work on the details, often drawing almost by the pixel and also using the smudge tool a lot for moving pixels around for maximum control.

Here are 3 images of my work in progress:
[link to www.flickr.com]

All the best!

B.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP