Users Online Now: 2,387 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,451,711
Pageviews Today: 2,097,269Threads Today: 581Posts Today: 11,372
05:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Illuminati was made a offer they politely refused.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Don't ask me how I know this but the increase of doom latley is caused by a super mega wildcard, someone who the Illuminati kind of expected. This person apparently came out of somewhere that they thought they would come from, he is a nothing a nobody, yet much hangs in the balance because of him, lol that's jeebus for ya.

Everything is starting until this issue is over with, rumor has it around Dec 2012 it could be concluded. Then again it could get dragged on, I truly do not know, but if I did know I would tell you not to ask me how I know.

Know this, jeebus takes what man considers to be nothing, and makes him slightly more than nothing, still pretty much nothing but a little bit more than that. jeebus has done this more than once, and this time so much hangs in the balance. For the people that are not in the loop, well you won't even know something extraordinary happened and those in the loop probably think they would know something but they don't because I told them not to ask me how I know.

When this issue gets cleared up the doom continues. Then once again jeebus will take what man considers to be nothing, and make him slightly more than nothing, but still pretty close to nothing.

I asked for people to not ask how i know what I know because I know it and you don't know how I know and I ask you not to ask how I know. I know someone will pester me on how i know such things. Well this is what I can say. I am a bird on a branch or a small twig or in a nest or in flight and i am looking into the room where the Illuminati meet, that is how i know what i know but you can't ask how I know what I know because you would then know and we cant have everyone knowing what I know because I am a bird on a branch.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP