Users Online Now: 1,044 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 52,253
Pageviews Today: 87,386Threads Today: 48Posts Today: 688
01:21 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject " IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODY DAY " Says Jesus Christ [FULFILLED]--->Posted April 8, 2011---- 100 THOUSAND DEAD IN SYRIA
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Late April 7, 2011 I heard the words:

It is going to be a bloody day

When i got to my computer early April 8th i posted the Word of Knowledge. Here's what happened:

(CNN) -- Syrian security forces fired on protesters in a show of force after Friday prayers in Daraa, leaving at least 22 unarmed civilians dead, a doctor told CNN.

But official Syrian news had a different account, saying 19 security forces were killed and dozens of others were injured in violence caused by "armed groups" firing at citizens and "unarmed security forces."

A tense calm settled on the restive southern city as night fell, but it seethed over the bloodshed and conflict. Mosques announced the names of the dead and burial times over the quiet and empty streets.

"Daraa is now the city of ghosts," the doctor said.

[link to www.cnn.com]

-------------------------------------

What is the world coming to when the government is willing to simply kill 22 of is own citizens???

Thread: 2011 GLP Prophecy Thread (Page 20)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP